• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Faziu

Started by Faziu, November 15, 2015, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faziu

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Faziu

My RuneScape Name: Faziu
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started this account 6 months ago. I currently have 2 maxed stats which are strength and magic, the third maxed stat is on its way which will be ranged. However I'm planning to keep my defense at 42-45 to stay a zerker, but that may change.
I started playing RS since I was 10 years old (I played 4 years or so), but I've mainly been f2p untill the last year or so. But I've never actually played the game to it's full potential and that's kind of my 'goal' in the game now. I suck at pvp and I want to do some actual boss killing, because I've never done that tbh, so bare with me.
Faziu has no actual meaning, just came up with it because it looked/sounded alright.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm a 22 year old Dutchie and I study Biomedical labresearch.
I've been looking for some friends on RS for a while now. Just some regular fun, nothing too serious. Just some occasional pvp and pvm would be great.
I'm not planning to spend a lot of extra time on RS, but currently it's getting rather lonely especially after I've reached my first goal; which was getting a stat to 99. However I am planning to be active clan-wise.
4 of these 6 months I've also been playing 3 other RS accounts to gather gold for to pay for all the costs had to make to reach 99 in magic and strength. Which resulted into a lv3 99 woodcutter, a lv12 lv93 fisher and a lv40 lv78 fisher. They provided me plenty of money and also gave me more of a challenge while playing RS with my main.

I've also been in guilds/clans in other games where I was quite involved with the clan and spent a lot of time being the best and stuff, but that's in the past now. As I said im just here for some casual fun.

I'm starting my internship later this month, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have left to play.

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: I saw your post on the RS forums and you guys seem like a mature guild and now especially after checking out your site including the clanhistory I definetly think this might be the clan for me. I'm in need of a mature clan with some fun stuff to do while I'm online ;).
Teenage bitchfighting and trashtalk annoys me a lot, so I hope that's at a minimum here hehe.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Internship

I CE Y

Hey Faziu, welcome to WG!

It's refreshing to see someone put alot of effort into their application. If you need anything feel free to message me.

Suffud

Great intro! I'm a berserker pure and we have a number of them overall, so the more the better.
I joined WG on pretty much excactly the same reasons as you, the way the site looks and such, so much more than other clans. We have a great bunch of people here, your fit in fine, if you need anything let me know. 

Mojo

Great app there, ask in IRC for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

my question if your not trying to pvp a lot but you want to do more bossing why keep the low def?

Faziu

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 16, 2015, 03:55:28 AM
my question if your not trying to pvp a lot but you want to do more bossing why keep the low def?
Well, I didn't say I won't pvp a lot, I just said I suck hehe. I definetly need to get the hang of prayer/gear switching while pvping.
As for pvp in specific, you can basicly pvp at any given time opposed to doing bosses. I still have quite so things to learn here on RS, so we'll see.

Zemus

jaredspurr

Quote from: Faziu on November 16, 2015, 01:07:41 PM
Quote from: jaredspurr on November 16, 2015, 03:55:28 AM
Well, I didn't say I won't pvp a lot, I just said I suck hehe. I definetly need to get the hang of prayer/gear switching while pvping.
As for pvp in specific, you can basicly pvp at any given time opposed to doing bosses. I still have quite so things to learn here on RS, so we'll see.

its pretty simple with a clan espically if we are just pking and not warring, not to much to worry about intill you run into the smaller teams