• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Your_Waifuu

Started by uano0b, November 24, 2015, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uano0b

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Your_Waifuu

My RuneScape Name: Your_Waifuu
My Previous RSNs: gametime153
rangertim153
elitepenguin

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 61
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing when I was in 5th grade maybe 2005, My first account was just for yolo when i first started. Trying to buy bronze full helm from general store was the best memory. forgot its password and rip. Then pking phase came in, rangertim153 was first pking account, would range 2h, when affording member was not even an option. Then changed it to elitepenguin because a group of friends decided to be the penguin squad. My favorite skills was woodcutting and cooking. I would train by pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Clans I have been in were usually formed by real life friends.
Been in a few pking clans, there were usually small.
currently not part of any teams.

About me: My name is Darren. I'm male. (Holy, its a guy, wtf is with his user name). 18. I currently live in the USA. I'm not really much of a sports person, but i can sink deadly 3 pointers. There's clubs in my college that I usually hang out at. I like to build plastic models, gunpla. Somehow when growing up, Japanese culture happened and I became a otaku. My music taste is really strange, I like pop, in general, and J-pop. Rock and roll, post-rock, techno, dubstep, and instrumental music. BEST TALENT, I'm ambidextrous, I was left handed at first, and my gramps forced me to use right hand and some years later it worked out.
I like everyone ///

I heard about WG through: Random internet searches.
I want to join because: Really good question. After looking through the forums and internet searches about different runescape clans, this clan seemed different from the other searches, less competitive and more social.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College?

Zemus

hey darren welcome to the community, train up to 85 so you can join :)

Mojo

Definitely more social as you suggest but we still have a few requirements.

If you get 2 total levels you can join as a none-PvP member.
You need 85 combat to PvP with us. You could do that quickly by training Defence but I understand if you don't want to. I'd at least go zerker.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Found profiles on 3 different botting websites including one active today:

Feel free to reapply when you hit 85 combat if you've stopped botting. The app looked promising :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]