• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] moonclanerik

Started by WG Erik, November 24, 2015, 06:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Erik

OSRS INTRODUCTION: moonclanerik

My RuneScape Name: moonclanerik
My Previous RSNs: Smite Theory, Erik Slays (alt)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I began playing in 05 when I was about 11 or 12 years old. I played on and off for a few years, but really got into in in 09. I played pretty consistently until they updated the armor, and quit entirely. I joined the military in the time that I wasn't playing, and started up again as soon as old school was released (on a different account.) I played that account as a main and eventually had to move (due to the military) and ended up taking a 5 month break. I came back and started fresh as the main life wasn't appealing to me. I played as a 1,13,20, and 30 defense pure on this account before becoming a rune pure.

I enjoy combat skills, slaying, farming, and occasionally dipping in to other skills as well. Currently my goals are to finish up any higher level diaries my account build permits, if I find them useful. I also am aiming for a high farming level and want to eventually max out as a 75 attack zerk, possibly getting 99 attack as well. As for my name, it is probably a temporary thing. The name I usually go by is Erik Slays, but currently going by moonclanerik because I really enjoyed doing the lunar quest line.

As for PKing, I'm not the best and still learning. I would like to get into bridding and maybe nh tribridding.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: RS2: Meaning of ownage (MoO), co-owned a small clan known as Forza.

Co-owned a small cc known as Nomad cc. It is still "active" but I wouldn't consider it to be a clan anymore. I will probably end up inviting select members to WG.

About me: Erik, 21 y/o US Marine. I play guitar and my favorite bands are The Story so Far and Parkway Drive. I lift in my free time (powerlifting) and plan on competing soon.

I heard about WG through: Fury OS
I want to join because: I like the balance of mains and zerks, and the balance of pvm and pvp that comes with that. I also have been in the cc for 2 days and enjoy the conversation and company of the clan mates.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Any military training/events

Mojo

Hey Erik, nice app there :)

Ask in IRC for your app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Zemus

hey erik seen you in the FC, good to see you've applied :)

Join our IRC (Live chat at the top of the forums, if you don't have swiftkit/mirc) and ask for a review!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]