• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] MrLeonWoody

Started by Leonwoody, November 26, 2015, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonwoody

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MrLeonWoody

My RuneScape Name: MrLeonWoody
My Previous RSNs: none other - Willing to change name to WG Leonwoody.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 78
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape back in 2006 i believe. Possibly a little earlier. On RS3 I was almost maxed before giving away my account as I got bored of the updates. My name is my nickname (Leonwoody) I don't really have a favourite skill but my preferred activities is PvM and PvP.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was a leader of a 50man clan on RS3 a couple years back, it was mostly a PvM guild and to reap the benefits of the clan castle/avatar.

About me: Male, 21 (22 January 6th), United Kingdom, Mostly gaming, girlfriend and working. Don't do too much else to be honest.

I heard about WG through: A member mentioned about joining, I forget the name (sorry)
I want to join because: Been looking to join a clan for a while just to do some extra activities rather than just grinding skills and I was told they involve PvP and PvM which is what I was looking for.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work most evenings as a chef, weekends are my busiest times. Weekdays are roughly 5pm-10pm availabilty, sometimes a little earlier than 10pm

Zemus

Hey man welcome
Get those last few levels and you can join :) zerk unit getting strong

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards, like zemus said get those last few levels and you will be good

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]