• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] klumpen60

Started by klumpen60, November 28, 2015, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumpen60

OSRS INTRODUCTION: klumpen60

My RuneScape Name: klumpen60
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hi, I started playing runescape about 12 years ago. I played until eoc and did not want to continue. I never really enjoyed the graphic updates they made and alot of the content that came with it.

So my username is klumpen60. I often gets recognize by dutch people but my name is not really dutch. I was young when i created my account and i believe it was the first thing that occured in my head back then.

My favourite skill except for combat has to be herblore. It is a relaxing skill.

Though, I like pking and doing bosses the most. Since I am mostly playing alone I am not able to do all bosses, which is unfortunate.

It would be fun to join a clan to do the things i havnt been able to do so far.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: So, my name is Tony, im 22y/o from Sweden. I am a university student, studying system engineering/system developer. I like to workout, playing counter-strike and obviously RS. I can listen to all kind of music, there is no set genre for me. If you would like to know something else you can just ask.

I heard about WG through: I wanted to join a clan.
I want to join because: It looks like a serious clan and it would be an honour to play with WG. As I mentioned earlier, I have mostly been playing solo since the 07 release. It would be very fun to meet some people and maybe do some bossing/pvping together.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not really, except school goes first.

Mojo

Hey there Tony, where did you hear about WG? you didn't really answer that question :P

come to IRC and request your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Nice to meet you, I'm sure your fit in and make lots of good mates.
On the pking trips, just listen to whoever is leading and your pick up how we do things easily enough. Cya inthe chat.

Frozen 10

Zemus

Banhammer

Hey, glad you made it!
Welcome to the clan and I hope you like it here. Everyone seems to be really nice and in good homor.  :3

RS3/DarkScape IGN:WG Banhammer
LoL Summoner: Eponick

I CE Y

Hey Tony, welcome to WG! hope to see you at events and pk trips :D