• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WheresChandy

Started by WG James, December 06, 2015, 09:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG James

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WheresChandy

My RuneScape Name: WheresChandy
My Previous RSNs: greenslime69
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 88
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 02-03. I've been in a few different clans on past accounts. This account was originally a zerker pure that i kind of just started working on towards more of being a main or barrows pure. just recently hit 94 magic and just want a good group of people to pk with. my name is WheresChandy because my roommates name in real life is chandler and he also plays. my favorite skill is probably magic, then slayer and range.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The Dark Chivalry kinda of an old clan. which eventually turned into Chivalry Legions.

About me: My name is James, im a 24 year old male from Seattle Washington. i work full time as a mover for a company called 2 men and a truck. I recently got sober because i got into drugs and my life went downhill and i now have about 4 months sober. i live in a sober house called an oxford house and im enjoying my life sober. i listen to rock, rap, and country.

I heard about WG through: RS fourms
I want to join because: Like i said i recently got 94 magic and im working on getting my range up at the moment but i just want a good group of people to pk with. not doing so well pking by myself lol.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Zemus

Frozen 10

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

jaredspurr

hey welcome to the clan, im your mentor cant wait to talk