• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro for Neef Legacy

Started by Neef, January 09, 2012, 05:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neef

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is Neef Legacy, it used to be I Vid Sparta

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) I created my account in February of 2007, and was a very involved pure until the wilderness dissapered that December. I then came back only to see that the wilderness was completely gone, and I trained my defense. Then I skilled as much as I could and then became active again when the wilderness came back into play.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes): My name is John, I am 18 years old living in the united states going to school for political science. I like all music but lately dub step has been catching my attention. Talents are having good swimming abilities because I've been a competitive swimmer since the age of 9. I love swimming, hunting, fishing, hanging out with friends, working out when I have time and getting on runescape. There isn't too many things i dislike, maybe disrespectful people but thats about it.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Ever since I got defense on my pure I had always though about trying to train my combat to become a member of WG, but I just recently heard of DG which groomed their members to become WG members. And I am currently applying for DG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Yes I have. The first clan I was ever in was Divine Torque, a pure clan that was led by a guy named Z0mZ0m, over the course of the years he changed the name of the clan, to The Forgotten Pures, Solar Spartans, Trilogy, Violence Inc. and lastly Divinity. I have never held any leadership position in any of them, but I always learned from them, I was always an active pker.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have

Randy

Hey, welcome to the community

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Het John welcome DG! :3
You're quite the nature guy aren't ya? I remember when I fished once. It was in a canal and I caught nothing after 2 hours of just standing there :@ lol
Good luck! :D

Neef

Thanks everyone! and yes haha I do a lot of outdoors, especially this past season, it wasn't so bad! I'm looking forward to this notable community

Mojo

hi john, welcome to DG!  :woeh:

i'm sure you'll enjoy your time here  ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Neef

I just need an interview, ill be on today so ill be available most of the time

KevinsLunchbox

Hey nice intro! Defence really is top tier if you ask me. Good luck in your future interview :D I think you'll really like it here, DG is pretty bad ass. Have fun!

TinSoldier

Brent147

Hey there! Great introduction! Welcome to the community!  :$
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Vephy