• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dungeoneering

Started by Owen, September 19, 2011, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Sup, so on RS I've really got into PvMing recently, and my current goals reflect that by being orientated to making PvM more successful/easier.

My goals being: 96 herblore, Chaotic Weapons, 88, then 96 Summoning.

96 herblore I can get by doing PvM as often as possible since it just requires cash/time.
Summoning I will probably camp waterfiends for the charms.

Dungeoneering is where the problem lies, at the moment I'm level 51, but that's pretty much all from Tears of Guthix.  I've only just started actually Dungeoneering, and have been going solo, on Small low complexity dungeons to try and breeze through them til I unlock the higher/harder floors.  But, from what I hear, DG is much more rewarding in a team, both for exp/tokens, and the actual playing experience is better.

So what I'm getting at, is basically, from now on, if you see me online, and I'm not PvMing or at Waterfiends, chances are I'm Dungeoneering, so if you want to join in, or offer your expertise, just PM me and we'll sort something out.

If you do play with me though, take it easy if I don't know any of the lingo, or aren't as fast as you may or may not be used to.

Cheers peeps.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

we have the same level lol
too bad i dont have a clue how to dung :P

Imbryanman

yea its a lot better with a team, especially one that knows what theyre doing. youre best bet is to go to w117 and find teams there til you get used to things and are good enough to do it with fatsre ppl.
goodluck

Zemus

I dont mind doing some dungeons now and then to help out, good luck!

Seb

yeah, go to w117 and find a couple of teams, Im afraid 50-70 are the infuriatingly slow xp levels, but once you get to 70 dungeoneering will become really fun for you, you should get all three chaotic weps at around 91/92

BeeBee

I need to do dung atm so i'll happily do it...im on like floor 23 or 24
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Tears of guthix got my dg up to 55  :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Guess ill be talking to you sometime :3

I set the standard.

Creeper975

Abs L

Your plan is my plan except I've got a few more dung lvls & already have the herblore!
And I plan to camp Wyverns 'cos Waterfiends bore me to death!

Good Luck Owen <3

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM