• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Sports and Sports Teams.

Started by Seb, August 08, 2011, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seb

what sports do you watch and what teams do you support in that sport. also what kind of supporter are you?

Football/soccer:
national team:england/holland
club team: arsenal.
I am fanatical about arsenal, i have a season ticket and i go to every game, Im always in a bad mood when we lose.

Tennis:
Roger Federer/Andy Murray
I go to wimbolden to the semis/final, and I watch it when its on but not really more than that, tennis is the sport i practise most/ am best at, i train 4 times a week.

Rugby:
England national teamdont follow club rugby
i will go to the pub to watch, and be dissapointed if they lose but im not as fanatical as with arsenal.

formula one:
lewis hamilton
will watch when on. not more than that.

Mark

I set the standard.

jaredspurr

any sports in boston so baseball/basketball/hockey/football city of champions baby

Seb

Mark, we have stolen your color for the world cup lol, bet your pissed.

George

Like you Seb, my favourite sport is Tennis.
I used to play a lot, but nowadays I don't really have the time... i'm trying to get back into it though, I love playing it and watching it.
I watch most of the tournaments every year, Queens and Wimbledon being two of my favourites.
Federer and Murray are also my favourite players, Murray coz he's a Brit, so I kind of have to support him (:D), but Federer because of his fantastic, casual backhand winners. Brilliant.

I don't really like football, or rugby...

Cricket - I watch cricket quite a lot, and I enjoy watching it live. My dad is a member of Lords Cricket Ground in St John's Wood, so I go with him quite a lot. 2020 games are my fave, but tests are of course also good :D

Colinwarrior

I like American football the best, I like a lot of different sports. I'll list a few of my favorites and corresponding favorite teams.

NFL (American football):
Detroit Lions
also kind of like Chicago and Green Bay

College American football:
Western Michigan Broncos
Michigan Wolverines
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Baseball:
Detroit Tigers
Boston Red Sox

Hockey:
Detroit Red Wings

For the most part I'm a casual fan, except for the Western Michigan football team. I'm a hardcore fan of that program, cuz that's where I went to school. Go Broncos!

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Seb

queens is a nice tournament, also quite cheap considering nadal was playing in it this year. I went to tsonga vs james ward, probably the politest sports crowd you will ever find.

reknewing my arsenal season ticket cost me over $5000 ($8000) in comparison, but meh its worth it.

Wayshow

my fav sport is tennis... also one of the only sports that taiwan plays on sports channels (2 weeks a year -.-) other than basketball and baseball (FUCK)
anyways.... Male: Federer, Murray, David Nalbandian, Gilles Simon, Milos Raonic..... and just cuz hes taiwanese... Lu yen-hsun
Female: Caroline Wozniacki, Williams sisters, Agnieszka Radwanska, Li Na ; Zheng Jie ;Peng Shuai ; Kimiko Date (cuz theyre asian) + Taiwanese players :P, 

Shinhwa

Soccer- Koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Toby

Football:
Chelsea and Brazil/Belgium
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

xGod Fath3Rx

Definitely a huge fan of American Football, as well as being a huge baseball fan.

NFL:
Pittsburgh Steelers

NCAA:
Michigan Wolverines

Baseball:
New York Yankees

Zemus

I like tennis + soccer but don't follow it on tv

Seb

Quote from: ZurvivorMan on August 09, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Football:
Chelsea

Lol, bet you started supporting since 2004 when mourhinio came, like 80% of Chelsea "supporters"

Toby

Quote from: seb on August 09, 2011, 05:20:24 PM
Quote from: ZurvivorMan on August 09, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Football:
Chelsea

Lol, bet you started supporting since 2004 when mourhinio came, like 80% of Chelsea "supporters"

Nah, got my first Chelsea poster and some other stuff when i was about 5 years old and since then I've been cheering for them. And after watching them play against Blackburn at Stamford Bridge when i was 12 i fell completly in love with Chelsea!
I'm no glory hunter.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat