• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Trivia About YOU

Started by His Lordship, September 01, 2011, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

There was a thread like this on the old forums.
I liked it so I'm bringing it back.

Name three little things about yourself that you don't think people would know about you.

Me first.

1. My favourite Pokémon is Jumpluff, because of the Sleep Powder + Leech Seed Combination. Jumpluff's high speed allows it to use sleep powder before almost any other Pokémon
2. Around the beginning of Runescape 2, I was an amazing quest master. I was the first person to write a guide on these quests: Monkey Madness, Nature Spirit, Troll Romance. I am particularly proud of Monkey Madness, which took me I think 8 hours to complete. I wasn't the first to complete it but I would have been in the first 100, and I did have the first guide up.
3. I am scared of the ocean. Very scared. Pictures and sounds are fine, but when I'm there I shit my pants. In the first Aussie IRL meeting I was fuck-off scared when I had to go in (as in, I felt like I would die if I went in), but I didn't want to look like a pussy around everyone else so I acted fine.

BeeBee

I think everyone knows everything about my boring life ##
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

George

I didn't know that about you and the quest master thing Gene, that's cool :p

Soo three things about me that you may not know:

1. I used to be a good rifle shooter, and after a successful shoot at Bisley (a shooting ground for those training for the Olympics), I was invited to shoot for my region/county.

2. Back in about 2004/2005, before I joined WG, I used to lead a clan that I founded in 2003 with a RL friend of mine.

3. In December of this year, I will be stage managing a play that I am myself putting on, in Europe's 3rd biggest theatre.

Bgpgraebner

Supa srs bsns onli:

1) I don't eat meat, it rots inside my body and makes me sick as fuck
2) I only have 3 pairs of shoes
3) Despite having only 3 pairs of shoes, I have 45 pairs of socks

Wayshow

1. I am terrified of the crunching sound of apples. It gives me goosebumps, So I hate apples. I like apple flavoured anything though.
2. I still sleep with my stuffed animals  ## Yes I am so manly
3. I have perfect pitch :)

Armybuilder

1. Ive never broken a bone. Only dislocated my leg.
2. I used to have a huge thing for ancient egyptian style stuff. My room was decorated in the same fashion.
3. I collect all things Asterix the Gaul

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Seb

1: I used to be a player mod, but when I informed jagex I was quitting runescape back in 06 they took it off me.

2: I am shit scared of snakes, I cant watch tv programs or films where there are snakes in it.

3: I own my own motor launch, and I go cruising round some close europian countrys with mates sometimes on long weekends (france, belgium, holland)

Vio

1. My weakness is personification. If someone wants me to do something, all they have to do is personify it and I'll do it without question.

2. My previous main account Kecooler had a curse on it. Any clan I wanted to join but didn't meet the requirements for would die if I started to train combat to join them. I killed off the Abyssal Guardians/Unholy, French Riders and the Cutthroat Syndicate because of it. This was the real reason I started WG Keanu from scratch to join WG.

3. I have experienced two levels of dreams while sleeping before (a dream within a dream). I am 100% sure that it was truly a multi-level dream state, because I used it as a generic means of inducing lucid dreaming (being conscious while dreaming - fucking awesome, look it up), and following that I remember waking up back into the first level without it being a false awakening. Pretty sure no one's ever done either of those before, and certainly not in the same night.

On the topic of dreams, mine make absolutely no sense, and I can remember some as far back as 1998, yet I can't remember most of the stuff that happened last week. All my clans have appeared in my dreams at least once. WG has had 7 or 8 appearances.

Colinwarrior

1. Despite my fun personality and outgoing behavior, I prefer being alone to being around other people (even people I like such as friends and family) 99% of the time.

2. I have quite an interest in government, politics, law, foreign relations and geography. I am well versed in each of these subjects because I've done extensive research on each of them. These areas of interest and expertise lead me to thinking about a career in the CIA.

3. Music is my passion. That's all that needs to be said.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Joey

1. I'm a sneaker head.
2. I work out to much  ##
3. I listen to Lil Wayne to much.

Anything else?
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

1. I really hate playing scape.
2. I really really do love listening to Evanescence
3. You rarely find me not wearing cargo shorts ## I hate trousers ##
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

1. I have a crooked spine from falling off of a loft when I was 12
2. I pay for my own education 100% by myself
3. I fucking hate lotions and hand sanitizery stuff, gives me the chills

Dorcha3377

1. I have been a "mother" to my little brother and sister since I was 14 years old. I have officially adopted them so I am their guardian. They are both in college now and I really am terrified of the day they decide they want to move out on their own. I guess I have built my life around them too much.

2. I love to cook and have considered going to culinary school. When I cook I make enough to feed an army which is good since I feed an 18 year old boy. I also like to create my own recipes. I think of how I want it to taste and then do it.

3. I love scary stuff about the supernatural world and my passion is visiting old places where history abounds.

Jayson

1. I won the 50 metre backstroke back in 2007 for the under 16's state swimming carnival at the commonwealth games swimming pool in Melbourne, Australia.

2. I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fear of heights, which made it pretty hard to stay so high up in a hotel during the first Aussie Meet, hence me rarely going on the balcony.

3. My mum is a lesbian.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Randy

1. I started this thread on the old forums.
2. Haters gonna hate.
3. I'm drinking coffee.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Shinhwa

1.) I have a crush on someone in WG.
2.) I've been selling hair extensions, wigs and beauty supplies since I was like 10.
3.) I've been outside the US 13 different times.

Kung_Man149

1. I have severe Anger/Abandonment issues.
2. I suffer from A.D.H.D
3. I have low self esteem.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Rammstein

1. I have been to every continent except Antarctica.
2. My little left toe was cut off after an climbing incident.
3. I Is Rammstein fan

Tenacious

Quote from: Rammstein on September 04, 2011, 02:37:39 PM
3. I Is Rammstein fan
Shocker!  :P

1. I've been to 15 different countries besides the U.S. (We lived in Germany when I was younger and visited alot of the nearby countries)
2. I'm Incredibly shy
3. I'm 17 and I've never watched a scary movie before. If I did I'd probably not be able to sleep for the next week haha.  :-[

Wayshow

Quote from: Tenacious on September 04, 2011, 04:38:17 PM
Quote from: Rammstein on September 04, 2011, 02:37:39 PM
3. I Is Rammstein fan
Shocker!  :P

1. I've been to 15 different countries besides the U.S. (We lived in Germany when I was younger and visited alot of the nearby countries)
2. I'm Incredibly shy
3. I'm 17 and I've never watched a scary movie before. If I did I'd probably not be able to sleep for the next week haha.  :-[

awww you're like me lol :P
scary movies are the worst. i watched The Ring and couldnt sleep well (or look in the mirror) without getting scared for a few weeks x(
ive been to 20+ countries. win ^^

xGod Fath3Rx

1) I'm shy to the point where I find it hard talk people (even if I've known them forever and I'm friends with them).  :-\
2) I watch about 5-6 games of american football on an average fall saturday.
3) My favorite hobby is reading.

Owen

1. I have Reverse Body Dysmporphia
2. I used to do volunteer work and donate to a Charity in the UK called Oxfam, until working there caused me to get a bed bug infestation at my house and cost me over £1000 to fumigate, I now no longer donate to any charities.
3. I used to work a 60 hour week, now I work a 6 hour week.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Zemus

1. I have a scar between my eyes from when I was about 5 years old, about 1cm either side and i would've lost an eye

2. Almost got hit by a bus when i was about 10.
Riding down the hill of my street on my bike and my chain had come off, brakes didnt work. Decided to crash into a small tree/plant at the side of the road instead of keep going into the intersection, right as a bus passed.

3. Had bad asthma since i was born and have been hospitalized for it about 7 or 8 times so far, mostly when i was younger.

I also play runescape

Toby

1. I LOVE football. When Chelsea won PL 2 years ago i cried.
2. I'm scared shitless of spiders, even tho we don't have any poisonous ones in Norway.
3. I sucked on my thumb till i was 14 years old
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Wayshow

Quote from: ZurvivorMan on September 10, 2011, 03:54:02 PM
1. I LOVE football. When Chelsea won PL 2 years ago i cried.
2. I'm scared shitless of spiders, even tho we don't have any poisonous ones in Norway.
3. I sucked on my thumb till i was 14 years old
LOL i sucked on mine till i was 7, and the only reason i stopped was because a dentist (who happens to be very scary) threatened to cut off my fingers if i kept sucking on it ##