• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Trivia About YOU

Started by His Lordship, September 01, 2011, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind_Arcus

1. I have a fear of anything deathly poisonous
2. All my fingers are double jointed
3. When I was 11 I had kleptomania, in the sense i would steal any Yu - Gi  Oh Cards that i deemed rare. This also became the case for Bit beasts from the Bay Blades.

What happened: Yu-Gi-Oh  cards ended up getting stolen from someone else, so i lost all mine and the ones i stole. The Bit beasts were all sneaked back under the condition that i was almost caught.

Bonus: 4. I have a annoying 10 pixels across white line spanning down from my laptop screen. I've learn to ignore it and i've also obtained money for the warranty. Either way, im not buying a new one just yet.

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Joey

Personal ones I guess ;

1. I literary care about my sneakers more then anything..
2. I'm very emotional, and jealous at points. (IRL)
3. I've been in the head by a bat, a chain, a hammer. And the doctor's are surprised I'm still alive..

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Mister Kyle

1. I am afraid of heights.

2. When I was about 8, I nearly drowned, but I love swimming now.

3. On 4chan I said that Dom would die about two weeks before GoW3 came out and nobody believed me.

Mark

1. I've never had a threesome.

2. I fap alot.

3. I'm good at Runescape

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

1.  I'm extremely picking about men.  I have a list of over 100 things and they must be at least 90 percent or I stop dating them.  It usually takes 3 dates and then I know.  I feel like Santa, checking my list, checking it twice, going to find out who is naughty and nice.  lolololol  Currently, my list has been met.

2.  I've never smoked anything at all.

3.  My favorite charity is Nothing But The Nets http://www.nothingbutnets.net/.  I dream of a world where there is no more Malaria to kill people.  I try to buy as many nets as I can.  I am hoping to send 200 nets and think of all the lives that will save.  I feel badly for the African nation that has this terrible disease to deal with.

Rammstein

Oh i have one more good one

When i was like 12 I would never wash my teeth and eat a shitload of candy.. Reason why was because the receptionist at the dentist's office was the hottest women I have ever seen. I would always be getting cavities just to go there :P

Seb

Quote from: Wayshow on September 10, 2011, 04:15:59 PM
Quote from: ZurvivorMan on September 10, 2011, 03:54:02 PM
1. I LOVE football. When Chelsea won PL 2 years ago i cried.

Aha I remember crying after the 2006 champions league final which we lost to barcalona

Kaval

1. I'm straight edge except every now and again I will drink with a few friends.  :fp:

2. I'm the biggest WWE fan your likely to meet :D I've met and got autographs from over 60 WWE superstars past and present and I have even been given the option to train with the legendary Booker T when I am of age and can travel to America. :> :woeh:

3.  I met my first Girl-friend over runescape and upon finding out we lived in the same town we dated for 3 years before she dumped me  ##
~!~Excellence of Execution~!~
~!~Best There Was, Is and Ever Will be~!~
~!~The American Dragon~!~
~!~The Apex Predator~!~
~!~The Voice of The Voiceless~!~
~!~The Rapid Wolverine~!~
~!~  USO!  ~!~
~!~The Phenom~!~
~!~The Personification of Domination~!~

WG Booker T.