• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DG Bsers

Started by BeeBee, February 17, 2012, 11:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

GL in the crash war,

I looted dat fire staff, bow and law runes. But you bs'd me and i lost it all. All that hard effort looting.

Bot nets out!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

I set the standard.

Toby

OMFGJIZZ, you got 488k in your inventory!!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

you forgot the air runes son

BeeBee

Quote from: DG Keanu on February 18, 2012, 01:57:50 AM
you forgot the air runes son
For?
I was on ancients sir, I just picked all dat up :3

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

I don't get what's going on?

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Quikdrawjoe

You have to run south to escape the wilderness btw.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

BeeBee

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on February 18, 2012, 02:15:19 PM
You have to run south to escape the wilderness btw.
Single strip east was closer sir