• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Got Cleaned Boxing

Started by Al, September 10, 2012, 06:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

So after the WG Armadyl trip I decided to stay after. I died a few times after but the guy I met after everyone left teamed up with me. We did some duoing and long story short; after he left, I went to the corner and hopped to W27. Note: DO NOT EVER CHANGE WORLDS IN ARMADYL. I logged in with 0 hp, and 3 of my gear inventories that I looted from my own graves were in my inventory along with about 3.5k diamond bolts (e).

So I do the last thing I would ever do to make some money back is to go box at the Duel Arena. I won a 1.6m bet after losing some and bet 5m again...

[spoiler]Nah, I won all my losses at Armadyl back. Still 7 hours of time wasted though.  :/
[/spoiler]
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Locking topic. Was expecting a nicer response really.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Owen

LOCKING CANNOT STOP ME

If you'd actually got cleaned from boxing you would have been an idiot.  Staking, especially staking your entire bank, is the stupidest thing you can do.

But hopping at Armadyl on your own, why did this ever seem like a good idea?  You know you can teleport out using the altar and it takes you to nearby, still in Armadyl's camp, and preserves your kill count?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

I did not know that thank you for telling me.

QuoteStaking, especially staking your entire bank, is the stupidest thing you can do.

If you look at my cashpile it's less than half of my bank. If I lost this match, I would have gained a few hundred k after losing my gear.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)