• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

General QoL updates

Started by Anthony-, January 13, 2013, 04:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony-

What are some general QoL updates that you think should be implemented into the game?

For me, it would be:
1) In bank, give to familiar option.
2) Return to last house right click option on PoH portals
3) Fix 50% loading bug.

Once I rose above the noise and confusion; Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion...

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

Google says quality of life.

Try use terms we know :P

Anyway, there's a shit ton of little things that annoy me sometimes. Such as the way guest clan chat joining works (can't join in combat, yet you can join an fc). They should do a month to fix it all.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

I see.

Home teleport in dungeoneering, if you finish clearing a GD and start to home tele, when runescape suddenly decides you're "out of combat", it cancels the HT.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Abs L

Quote from: Owen on January 13, 2013, 07:16:29 PM
I see.

Home teleport in dungeoneering, if you finish clearing a GD and start to home tele, when runescape suddenly decides you're "out of combat", it cancels the HT.

+1 That's annoying

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rammstein

Someone somewhere has to be the batman of Runescape, He shall liberate us from this EoC and teleport us back to 06 scape.

Pacman Syu

Bring back Flea Circus as a minigame.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Wafflecones

timer for momentum and anti-fire and whatnot in the combat tab

Jesse

Personally, I would like a toggleable WASD controls/click to move. WASD would up my game so much.

Rammstein

Quote from: Jesse on January 15, 2013, 08:16:17 PM
Personally, I would like a toggleable WASD controls/click to move. WASD would up my game so much.

Might aswell call it WOW after you do that

Jesse

It sure seems like it's headed in that direction. Its rumored it will be WASD when Rs3 comes out this summer.