• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How to save Runescape: Bringing back the masses!

Started by Alwaysafkn, December 02, 2013, 07:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwaysafkn

Hey guys so I spent from late Saturday night till the end of Sunday (right now as I am posting this there is an hour left of Sunday) making this video. I could not get it to render properly as one so I turned it into parts. Please give this video a serious chance, if you like even one thing I mentioned please share it with your friends, tweet it, spread the word. I would really love if just one Jagex representative could see this. His Lordships video inspired me to make this as I have been conjuring up ideas on how we can successfully bring players back into the game. So here we go guys! Please give it a listen, enjoy the slides. Its basically a big powerpoint (not really powerpoint but images I have put together for this video).

If you do not like my voice or my videos, I am sorry, I am just getting into video developing. If you like it please subscribe and spread the word!

How to save Runescape: Bringing Back the masses Pt 1

Its a 6 part video!

Ts Stormrage

Any effort to make RS more popular is welcome to any RS player everywhere...

Well it should be...

Haven't watched the rest of the vids yet cuz I'm quite busy, but from this first one, it looks pretty good :)
If I have to have one point of critique, you should try and condense these vids into one, perhaps by writing a script first...
Six is quite a bit to sit through...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Alwaysafkn

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on December 02, 2013, 08:01:54 AM
Any effort to make RS more popular is welcome to any RS player everywhere...

Well it should be...

Haven't watched the rest of the vids yet cuz I'm quite busy, but from this first one, it looks pretty good :)
If I have to have one point of critique, you should try and condense these vids into one, perhaps by writing a script first...
Six is quite a bit to sit through...

It was one video. But Sony vegas wouldnt render it properly fully and I dont know why. So I had to cut it up in like 6-10min length intervals. Its 53mins total

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

Dude this was great.
Obviously we have to disagree on a few things but I admire the courage of your convictions.
I'll try to bring it to the attention of Jagex - it's clear you've put a lot of thought into your ideas and know what you're talking about.
I'm also very flattered that my video got you thinking. I'm grateful for that too.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this video and I can't wait to hear your ideas for the rest of it.