• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Sigh...

Started by Arsenalfan32, September 02, 2011, 04:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arsenalfan32

So today I went through the efforts of recovering my RuneScape account for the second time in a row, which confused me. When I got it back tonight and logged on, I found to my surprise a very different bank account and character name. Someone changed my name from Arsenalfan32 to Rushing In. :\ My bank account is nothing compared to what it used to be. Now its maybe a few mil, less than the hundreds of mil it used to be. :<
So I guess I can say I'm officially fully retired, seeing as my name is different and my account is gone, minus the stats. Sucky end to my account. :<
Anyways, not that I really played runescape anymore. How's everybody?!
That's Mr. Glennfase to you
Ex-Warlord/Council

JC

To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mark

That kid must have been shit at Runescape.

I set the standard.

Vephy

Quote from: Arsenalfan32 on September 02, 2011, 04:42:26 AM
So today I went through the efforts of recovering my RuneScape account for the second time in a row, which confused me. When I got it back tonight and logged on, I found to my surprise a very different bank account and character name. Someone changed my name from Arsenalfan32 to Rushing In. :\ My bank account is nothing compared to what it used to be. Now its maybe a few mil, less than the hundreds of mil it used to be. :<
So I guess I can say I'm officially fully retired, seeing as my name is different and my account is gone, minus the stats. Sucky end to my account. :<
Anyways, not that I really played runescape anymore. How's everybody?!

You can rename your account and have the name eventfully turn back to normal completely.  If you secure your account 100% I wouldn't mind giving you 100m.  If you want.

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Dieyou2000

Hai Glenn babe!  <333 

Mister Kyle

Dorcha3377

Hai sweety !! How is your turtle?

Arsenalfan32

Thanks for all the support and welcome arms, guys. :> Really awesome to see so many good faces around. I DO have members until September 29 because of the stinkin fool. So if I can get some money, I'll try to hit up events. :>
MY TURTLE!
my turtle is doing (i think) extremely well. Last year, I actually brought him to this specialty place for turtles. Essentially, I put him in this like 50meter x 20meter pond with HELLA other turtles. So he's chilling fat, smokin blunts nd whatnot.
That's Mr. Glennfase to you
Ex-Warlord/Council

Nick

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

BPN

manjuicéé huzzaahh