• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Tesselator Introduction

Started by iamtruh, January 23, 2012, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamtruh

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Tesselator, I Am Truth    - will be changing back to that name

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started way back in 06 or 07 and my current name means a type of shape and my old name was really something everyone called me "truth" for short

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Dimitri, im 15 and am male. I like in the UK now although i was born in Corfu so im really Greek I like listening to music football and gaming. Im talented at badminton and played on a county level but want to go further :) I like most things but thing that I hate the most are racism and keyboard warriors.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about this clan from the player Mojohaza1 on the forums. I want to join DG because my old clan is dying and most of the remaining members live in the states so i rarely ever am on with them.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in about 3 clans but can only remember my most recent because its been such a long time since i've been with then. My most recent clan is the W.T.Foobs clan and I was one of the higher level'd pkers in the clan  with the most experience.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

Mojo

hi dimitri! welcome to the clan ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Majinboux

football as in soccer or football as in us football? and welcome!

Dorcha3377

PineappleTom

He'
Quote from: Majinboux on January 23, 2012, 11:53:43 PM
football as in soccer or football as in us football? and welcome!

He's from the UK - football = soccer :D

Hey man, hope you enjoy it here!