• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] MyHighEye, U

Started by MySharpEye, July 18, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySharpEye

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MyHighEye, U

My RuneScape Name: MyHighEye, U
My Previous RSNs: MySharpEye, Ninjaizic
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 88
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing RS since around 2003 and I was a main account. Maxed in 2010 and started Pking with chaotics and Torva. Then RS became boring and the updates where awful in my opinion. Then I started playing OSRS recently I mostly enjoy PKing. I recently made a 70 atk and def account and would like to get more into PvM as well.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to do clan wars when it was in the wilderness, mostly in F2P and some in the new tournament worlds.

About me: I'm a 18 y/o male living in Florida and I mostly play video games since I graduated but I used to play Lacrosse and a bunch of other sports. My hobbies are my car and video games. I'm a simple man that likes simple things.

I heard about WG through: RS forums
I want to join because: The name and the requirements are perfect for me to get in. I also want to find players that have similar interest as me like PKing and PvM.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: PLanning on getting a Job and I'm registered for College in the fall

Hathor666

your app looks pretty good we just need a pic of your stats. But other then that great app!!

I look forward to seeing you on the irc and getting to know you as well, good luck!!

Mojo

Hey nice app, welcome to WG boards :D

Ask in IRC for a review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards, what kind of car you have?

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]