• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Well well well

Started by Rick Hamm, June 18, 2012, 06:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Hamm

Very nice new forums there guys.  Yup, it really IS me, in the flesh.  For some of you, that'll scare the hell out of you.  For others, the memories will start to swirl.  For others still, the hatred will come to light.  It's cool though.  I don't worry about the small stuff anymore, least of all the pettiness of people.  I just logged on to my RS account to find it was hacked like a mother f***cker.  They totally cleaned me out.  Can't say I'm at all surprised, but I am kind of sad.  I worked very hard to get what I had only to have some hacking piece of cow dung ruin it in one fell swoop.  At least I got the account back, that's the important thing right now.  I can always go fish for some money.  It's good to be back here on the forums and to possibly see some old faces roaming around.   Take care and maybe I'll be back.   :)

Rick

Mojo

i'm too newskool.

Shame about the hacking though :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rick Hamm

I'm ancient school.  :)     It's cool about the hacking.  It's the kind of things like that, that made WG who we are.  Not only did we thwart PKing, we also dealt with helping people recover stolen accounts.  Bunch of good people here.  You're in the right place. 

JC

Welcome back Rick, sorry to hear about the hacking but as you say, not too hard to earn it back :)
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

BeeBee

Hey Rick. you rejoined a few months after I joined in 2010. However I do know your past in WG ;).
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zemus

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Rick Hamm

Quote from: Owen on June 18, 2012, 11:24:07 AM
BLOW.

IT.

OUT.

YOUR.

ASS.

EPIC!!!!   How ya doin Owen?   LOL

Vio

Keith

hey babe ;)

HOWS IT GOING BUDDY!?@ ## ## ##
you'd probably know me as reticked at the very least

Dorcha3377

Hi Rick welcome to the island.  <3

mattycakees

Bam

hey man, nice seeing you ## long time...

Mister Kyle