• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

2006scape

Started by Asaad, December 06, 2012, 04:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

I was just wondering if anybody was planning to play this game. Private testing has started so it shouldn't be too long until it is released.
Regardless, it would be a cool idea if the pvp world could be reincarnated to its former glory days by joining 2006scape.

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

I personally think it won't last too long. Nostalgia can only carry you so far.

Vio

Mojo

Not planning to play it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

This Babylon

honestly i dont think its coming out, they have been giving bullshit excuses for the past year on their release, the source is supposedly "coded" then why not release and let the players find the bugs for you, roll back economy and everything when you find dupes/ broken things. they are just scamming peoples money imo

Pacman Syu

Quote from: This Babylon on December 06, 2012, 01:39:34 PM
honestly i dont think its coming out, they have been giving bullshit excuses for the past year on their release, the source is supposedly "coded" then why not release and let the players find the bugs for you, roll back economy and everything when you find dupes/ broken things. they are just scamming peoples money imo
There are heaps of supporters that have tested it to confirm its legitimacy. Regardless, I'm not all too interested.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

This Babylon

I tested it a bit and hang out in there irc often. its something you could put together in like 3 months

Abs L

Quote from: Mister Kyle on December 06, 2012, 04:14:30 AM

Yes but...

I came...

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

IlIScottIlI

it be like starting all over again..... by the time 2006 came around i already had decent lvls... thats part of what i enjoyed about rs in 2006.. i can't imagine having to do all those damn quests again

PineappleTom

Asaad

It takes long to perfect. It takes money for servers and much better than average stabilization. I tested it to prove legitimacy in their Pre-Alpha phase. They regularly update their website with new photos containing new content added. They've added all worlds, and finished all skills. They only have a few things to work on before releasing the Beta, which means that they will be finished with content and they will be aiming to perfect bugs.

As for the server stabilization in the coming years, their plan is to have an optional donator service that allows you to get perks such as extra bank space, donator only worlds, and an optional 317 gameframe.

As for leveling up, it is 1x.

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

We're not old enough to start spending our time looking at old photo albums all day. Wait another 50 years

Pacman Syu

I wonder what they're gonna do about bots o.O
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

btraill

Looks cool. I'll give it a whirl when it comes out...

BeeBee

Quote from: Keith on December 06, 2012, 10:16:39 PM
Quote from: Abs L on December 06, 2012, 09:12:08 PM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on December 06, 2012, 04:14:30 AM

Yes but...

I came...

FUCKING CAME
My pants are one big mess.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.