• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

2007 Servers - My Movie

Started by His Lordship, February 21, 2013, 04:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Do you know how long 2speced lasted ? It will not have a shelf life of only 2 years

Mtoise

My opinion; ballsacks.

Because? No idea; however that seems to be a valid reason.

Fuls

I'm very against the 2007scape, One that was when I actually quit runescape for a different game, EOCscape is what has me hooked again, the PVM is just on a whole new level and its only just the start, IF they put that focus on wilderness pvp they could actually fix it. The other thing is that the 2007scape is a bullet in the foot

Reasons:
1. Dividing the community straight up
2. When people quit 2007scape they will most likely quit all together
3. People are doing it for the nostalgia trip also it is is different, as you said it has a shelf life with no major updates
4. As already seen they have neglected the main servers with updates to release the 2007scape which they clearly stated and promised it would not be touched or ever interfere with the main game.
5. Dat OOS click shit again.

The pros:
1. A lot of people are appreciating EOC more after playing 2007scape
2. The money from the votes should help with very good EOC updates
3. Its bringing back a lot of people that might actually try EOC
4. We actually have a voice, Jagex are listening to the players, lets make them listen to the right things from now on.

Basically they have taken a massive gamble on this and I hope they got it right, Lordy you're right as well, they do have the right to vote and ask for us to vote for their fun, we also have the right to not vote and ask people to not vote, As it is the loss of our fun, Mute argument.

P.S. PVM is dogshit in 2007scape and I mean it.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Josheh

I never knew you hated jagex so much Eugene, my last reccolection was that they added an extra two letters just so "wildernessguardians" would fit. How times change hey, anyhoo, I'm not opposed to the 07 severs but I doubt I will have the time to play much (I've played like 5 hours total of it  :/). It's too much of a grind. I've already spend 150 days on one account.

Member since 8-8-8