• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

--Make 500k in two mins work---

Started by redstormx1, August 08, 2011, 03:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstormx1

Hi everyone i have a new method of making fast money, i thought i would share with everyone .

i have no skills at all and have never use combat to make money, i have turned 500k into 40mil within a week or so doing trades and grand exchange merchanting .

Here is my lastest method to making a huge profit for little work. You need atleast 13mil to start.

Post on runescape forum .

Selling Dragon frost bones .
There currently worth 13.4k on the ge . but there is a 1000 limit on them.
There street vaule is 13.8k or more each . The more you have the more you can charge.

The secret is to not acutely buy them until you have a buyer. then when the person from the forums is coming just buy of ge . prob sell for 13.3k then turn around and sell them to him for 13.8k or more . Easy 500k or so

*Post of forums , wait until there is a buyer . Quickly buy of ge then sell to them.
If usualy have a few people who want to buy more than i can offer ,If you pm me i could hook you up with a buyer also .

Method two : You need a little bigger cash stake for this or dont care if your cash is tied up for a few hours.
Buy 1k or as many frost bones you can efford over night . so in the morning you have either 1k frosts or 3k .. if you have 1k you can sell them to someone , then turn around buy more and sell to the same person straight away . so your selling two lots of 1000 bones , to the same person.

IF you need me to explain this better post bellow of pm me . or need a method to turn a few mill into 13mil .   cheers redstormxl

redstormx1

Price is drop atm . abit risky for now  >:(   . see what the buyer will offer im sure you can get heaps cheaper

Mark

Basic flipping, i do this every day lol. Nice to share though :P

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Always nice of you to share such information. I'm sure some people will put it to good use! Good work.

redstormx1

Its not exactly normal basic flipping. you dont have to buy the item until you have a buy and you dont sell it back to grand exchange . more like collecting them bulk selling ., but yeah flipping them now ge to ge  300k profit each time over 5 or 10mins.. pretty epic item to flip compared to somethings , which are slow for shit profit. 

Mark

Quote from: redstormx1 on August 08, 2011, 06:57:37 AM
Its not exactly normal basic flipping. you dont have to buy the item until you have a buy and you dont sell it back to grand exchange . more like collecting them bulk selling ., but yeah flipping them now ge to ge  300k profit each time over 5 or 10mins.. pretty epic item to flip compared to somethings , which are slow for shit profit. 
I lol'd at the amount of people on RS Forums selling Frost bones, lmfao.

I set the standard.

Bam

James

risky way of flipping, flippings easy as hell i just really cba with this game so it doesnt bother me. I can make 10M a day with minimal effort but i just cant be arsed.

redstormx1

james please tell . ill make the effort ha