• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Itroduction

Started by Moonrock9222, March 07, 2012, 10:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonrock9222

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Moonrock9222, always been that

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I got started around five years back, my rs name(as I was young) was actually what i called my favorite stuffed animal(moonrock).  My favorite activities are pc, pking(Need training in that though), and questing[somtimes].

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Not so comftorble about the name thing but I'm a boy, I'm 14 and live in the U.S., i play guitar(Pretty good at it but havn't played in awhile), xbox rpgs, and runescape :D.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Well, I heard about you off youtube, and me and my brother really liked the vid(he's to low leveled to join).  So a week later or so I watched it again, and saw which clan made it, so i looked into on runescape and found out about the descendant guardians :D[thanks NH mojo for the help].  I am applying for DG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Yes, I have been in the "lost souls clan", which was runned by AVNGTHEFALLN, but the clan chat account name was Df chat, I was a clan wars leader and did a "Question of the day" forum, and then I was in Solace abbyses clan called Soliah Clamios[I think], I tryed Question of the day there but didnt run well, so I was really just another clan member.
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
   Yes, but if I wish to refresh my memory is there another way to get a page with the rules on it?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

52 Pray

Welcome to WG! :)
PM me in-game, on here or IRC if you have any questions. :)
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Gimingo

Why hello there! Hope you like it here  :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Haitred

dnt say k 0