• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

the truth

Started by granitecrab, April 30, 2012, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

False.

Cleansing products like shampoo and soap are alkaline, not acidic.

l2pHscale.

Bam

Quote from: DG Keanu on April 30, 2012, 10:44:38 PM
False.

Cleansing products like shampoo and soap are alkaline, not acidic.

l2pHscale.

not all, actually not even the most cleansing products like shampoo and soap, are alkaline. The best quality shampoos do have a pH of 5 to 7( because of the natural oil in your hair). There are some that go over 7 but they don't do shit. And since 5 to 7 is >7 ---> acidic.  l2babettersmartass

biochemistry4life

Vio

Quote from: Bam on May 01, 2012, 01:07:59 AM
there are some that go over 7 but they don't do shit.

That's probably what my science teacher was using then.

His Lordship

5-7 is pretty much neutral, and not acidic enough to do much.

Owen

The picture said "like" acid, not "The shit was acid".

I love how instead of just lolling at a picture that's clearly true, this thread turned into a "What's the pH of shampoo"

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

His Lordship

Can't even see the pic at work. Re-upload please?

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

granitecrab

Quote from: Owen on May 01, 2012, 04:10:09 AM
The picture said "like" acid, not "The shit was acid".

I love how instead of just lolling at a picture that's clearly true, this thread turned into a "What's the pH of shampoo"
lmao you know thats a grate outlook on this

i'm going on a adventure!

Mister Kyle

You spelled great wrong.