• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Stutsy's Intro

Started by Stutsy, October 17, 2011, 05:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stutsy

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : The name is Stutsy! That name came about on account of it's my actual in real life Nickname!  Started playing in about 2004 or 5 I think, playing on and off the whole time but playing more often in recent times. Over my time I have made a few friends but now after a long break I have come back to realise none of them play anymore 

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): I'm an 18 year old guy that lives in a beach town in country Australia (this would explain why I say 'mate' a lot  My hobbies include playing sport and stuff like that. Favourite music is more rock/punk more than anything. Sleeping with Sirens are my all time favourite.

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: I got invited after posting on a clans forum.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: I have recently met Dat Zemus

5. Any additional comments: I'm relatively new to PKing and would love to learn how in a great clan environment 

:woeh: <--- This is me very often

Zemus

heyy stutsy welcome to the forums, (the right forums this time ##)

yaay another aussie joining :3

Wayshow

Gratz On finding the correct forums and sections to post on ##
lolol jk
Welcome man  :nyan:
Yay moar Aussies :D
See ya on irc :3
(would you mind telling me your name? Or would you prefer stutsy?)

Stutsy

Haha yeah I finally got there after much time spent doing this around my living room ---> :woeh:

Stutsy is fine, seeing as its my actual nickname in real life. :)
:woeh: <--- This is me very often

Mark

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Hey Stutsy, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Abs L

G'day mate (I'm joking lol, I'm not really like this xD)

Heya, nice to see you posting an application, you seem fun! Looking forward to seeing you in IRC & events.

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Shinhwa

Hey Stutsy! Welcome to WG!

More AUSSIES YAY!

I'm not Aussie, I just like them lulz.