• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

iShurt's Introduction - WG

Started by shurtugal175, July 27, 2011, 06:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shurtugal175

Introduction - iShurt
1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This introduction is for the Wilderness Guardians.
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing runescape back in the classic era, although my RS life was short lived, I thought the game was absolutely stupid at the time, and just stopped playing. A few years later, I came back to RS2, which is when I started playing seriously. My account was originally a skiller, but a few years back, I decided to go pking. I was instantly captivated by it. It's been what I've been doing most of the time these days. My account's name is an Namechange from Shurtugal175, which was derived from the Eragon book series.
3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name's David, and I'm 16. I'm from Los Angeles, California, and obviously, a male, would be weird to have a girl named David, right?:P. My hobbies include basketball and listening to music. Honestly, I can say out of these I love music the most. I'm trying to pursue a career in music. I love food and my hobbies. I don't really dislike any particular thing.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG from the Zybez forums, where I was directed towards the IRC channel. At the time, I was looking into some other clans, too, but after staying in the IRC channel a while, I decided I liked WG the best. The community was actually active, and seemed interesting. As I said earlier, I'm a skiller turned pker, so this clan who's All-around, according to His Lordship, fits me perfectly, as I can skill AND pk.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I don't know any of the members personally, but I talked to Rachellove in the ccc a few hours ago, where I was visiting as a guest,
6. Any additional comments:

My private chat is currently on friends, but if you want me to add you, I'd be more than willing. Also, I have a few PVP vids out on youtube on channel Shurtugal175, so if you will, please check them out.

Also, I posted this on the old WG forums and was waiting all this time, I feel so stupid right now LOL.

Mark

Dont panic, think a few others have made that mistake :P

Nice intro, Welcome to WG :)

I set the standard.

Frozn X Bow

California Unit.

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around more often.
My name is Richard or you can call me Frozn. Whatever floats your boat :)

Wayshow

oh! you're pursuing a career in music? classical or contemporary? u shud talk to lordy about that lolz
welcome to wg :)

Creeper975

Welcome to WG and nice to see more Pker's :)

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards saw you in cc yesterday but you didn't talk much. try jumping into convo's starting your own so we all can get to know each other better

BeeBee

Welcome To The Family of The Wilderness Guardians
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

David, I don't know you, but I like you already.
We have a career in music in common.
I'm a music teacher with a degree in composition, and I want to compose full time.
Tell me what sort of music you get into, and what sort of musician you'll be.

Now you HAVE to join us! I'm imagining all the interesting talks we could have lol.
Anyways, welcome to the forums.
I'll be checking out your app shortly if you've made one.

Rachellove9

Hi David,

I'm sorry you went to the other forum and I was wondering when your app would be up.  It is very nice to meet you again.   :D

Rachy

Shinhwa

One of the best Intro's I've read and I've read plenty in my RS career! Welcome to DG/WG!

Jean

Ownierage

You got some nice videos.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

TheGreatOne

James

Welcome to Wg my friend enjoy your stay and please read the rules! lol jokes hi mate