• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mellowman's Intro

Started by Patty, July 28, 2011, 03:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I first started playing this account 4 years ago. I started it off a zerker pure, eventually got sick of that and made it a main. My Rsn is Mellowman, it was a old name I made up when I was trying to make a character on a MMO I used to play called Conquer Online. My favourite thing to do ingame is by far Slayer, It's an awesome skill to train :).

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well. My name is Patrick, my nick name is Patty which is what all my IRL friends call me. I'm 17 years old and I live in New Zealand, I'm a guy (allthought alot of people mistake me for a girl on IRC *cough* Jared *cough*.) My hobbies outside of Runescape are playing guitar and hanging with friends I guess. I like most music but mainly Metal. My likes? Music is my life, I love food and sleep haha. I don't have any major dislikes I don't think.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about this clan about a year ago from a friend called Jim who said this clan would suit me. I want to join this clan because I've been in it once before and I know the community is awesome :).

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know a lot of the members from talking to people in the IRC Mark is awesome :).

6. Any additional comments:
Accept me pl0x...

Frozn X Bow

My name is Richard. Most people call me Frozn, you can call me whatever suits you. :)

Welcome!

Mark

I set the standard.

sulaiman400

Mark isn't cool. WTF dude? lol jk... welcome to the community :)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Wayshow

in jared's defense, patty is a girl's name.....even i thought u were a girl lol
u love food and sleep?
i dont get any of that in china :((((
^troll to china intended

Death_Outlaw

Taibz

Hello Patty :) Im Taibz, but you can call me 'Sexy thing'. Welcome to the Guardian Community brotha!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

lol thanks for the shoutout patty lol

Shinhwa

Welcome to WG!

I've seen you on IRC plenty of times! I'm glad that I finally get to see your Intro!

Jean

TheGreatOne

James