• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Redstormx1 -- asking few questions

Started by redstormx1, July 28, 2011, 06:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstormx1

Hello im an ex member from like 2004 to 2006 or 2006 to 2008 i cant remeber was years ago. but for around 2 years. i gave my account to my friend . im now training a ranger tank. When i get 90+ combat and join DG .

if i get in would i be able to come along to aussie raids and wg events and there is just one main clan citadel ? whats your rs cc his lordship?

random question . do you still apk on a highrisk wilderness server even know its a pking server ?

i would like to just welcome myself and i hope to get to know everyone and have a good time and memories again.  :P  ::)

how active is wg and dg these days? what is the main activitys that you focus on . raids , clanwars ?

BeeBee

I can answer a few,

The Clan Chat we use is Wilderness Guardians
DG and WG are interlinked by that, so we have 1 citadel.

We still follow Arpk rules, but they have been modified up to date. Example the new rule is in the wilderness we can kill non skulled in the rev caves due to the little action in P2P we will need something to kill. "i think"
I couldn't see why you couldnt come to certain raids, i'm not sure about aussie you'd have to ask staff about that sorry (i haven't been as active lately), i haven't been to one in a long time.

Activity, DG: Just started up, and WG have no access to certain DG boards and visa versa, so again i couldn't really help. THey seem good guys in DG and i see them in game when im on.
WG: Well just had a forum move, so it's not at it's best, but just wait for everything to settle down and for some people to come back from holiday/temp activity and we should be clear.

Thats all i can answer :P

Don't quote me fully on this. It may be best to Drop His Lordship a PM
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

sulaiman400

Just to add to what Panda said, from what I can tell, DG can go on Aussie raids. But, you'd probably need to find out for sure from Gene.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

redstormx1

yeah i read the rev cave thing . theres allways been a fine line with apk , i just assume all people on high risk wildy servers would be pkers even if there not skulled.

sounds like by the time im 90+ combat in a week or 2 things will be settled . then i can apply . im kinda looking for a clan that i can log in on prime time and get a small  group together of 3 or so to pk with in p2p worlds , like some friends in the clan i can team with most of the time. i only really have one friend to pk with so im usaly solo :(

the cc thing , wilderness gua . and thats all it lets me type in . you sure its not wg clan or wildguards ?

jaredspurr

make sure u go to the clan chat and not friend chat

redstormx1

ha yeah that worked. i never knew you could do that., im old school .

Rachellove9

Hi your name is familiar to me.  Yeah stop in the clan chat Wilderness Guardians.  I'm not sure where your training but some of the guys may have some good tips.  You should stop in the irc #wg_lobby.  That is a great place to find out things too.  If anything is not answered that you need to know just pm me.

Actually, I believe WG and DG going on raids together has been pretty awesome.  When like our combat is a bit to high to kill, the DG members can do it.  Also probably the members are a bit safer within the numbers when we go out together too. 

Welcome back to the community and I look forward to talking to you.

James

we are starting to get active again :) also theirs clan citadels now :)