• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Slime 666 Intro

Started by slime666, July 29, 2011, 12:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slime666

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?The Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I have been playing this game for about 10 years now. I started with my original account slime666.It got banned for account hijacking about a year ago and then my friend gave me another account which i renamed slime6six6. I played on this account for 6 months till for some unknown reason a guy that hated me managed to recover it. After that i promised myself that i would never use another account that i had not made from scratch again, so i used my old pure and made it a main which is now "slime 666" ] I got this name from a game called Dragon Warrior Monsters for game-boy color

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Im 18 years old and live in florida. Im a male and like to play soccer. I love all types of music,dont really have a favorite.]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I was looking through runescapecommunity recruitment topics and decided that me being a normal level 90 this would be my best shot in a good active clan. ]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[I don't know nobody here.]

6. Any additional comments:
[Sadly im very active and play runescape a lot. I tend to follow the rules and never cause problems. WHen it comes to pking i would like to think that i know more then the average level 3, and pking supplies are not an issue.]

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

don't really get the "sadly" in additional comments...
welcome :)

TheGreatOne

Shinhwa

Glad to see you! Welcome to DG, You'll do great! Let me know if you need any help!

Jean

James