• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

G_King16's Intro-DG

Started by g king16, July 29, 2011, 08:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g king16

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Well in the summer of 06' me and my friends discovered runescape and we all decided to play. I am an evened out character not any pure pker or skiller just a normal character, and my name: G King16, means "Grant" King16. Its my last name and i thought it wouyld sound beeter as G King16 than Grant King16. And my favorite activity was minigames from F.O.G. to Clan wars and Stealing Creation, they're all fun and now they're all in the same place now :D now one of my favorite things is pking, I'm not a pk character and people call me def nub cause they cant hit their 300's on me]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[I am 15 years old(In Human years XD) and i live in the U.S.A. in North Dakota. I am male(As most gamers are(No Offence to you lady gamers out there)). I like to bike I have a nice haro for the skatepark and a mountain bike for long distance travel, i also love to draw mostly anime(Gotta love the Japanese Culture, right?) and plan to move there when i turn 18. I guess the only skill i got is natural instincts, i react to almost anything im always thinking of wat may happen with the next move(but sometimes i'm alittle off on my timing) ]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Well I just lost 40m and was thinking im gonna have to get this back but how?(Because my friend gave me tht money.) So i started to train wc again and met Get offf him while i was cutting maples. we talked and he told me about this clan.]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Get off him, and Shinhwa]

6. Any additional comments:
[Hope I can Become a great part of this clan!]

Shinhwa

Yay Jason Welcome To DG/WG!!!!!

I hope you find a home here!

Jean

jaredspurr

Wayshow

lol i have 99 def and ppl still hit 400s on me :(
welcome to wg :)

Joey

welcome to WG / DG.

Hope you'r stay here is worthwhile.

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

xGod Fath3Rx

Taibz

"I am male(As most gamers are(No Offence to you lady gamers out there)." We have 2 females (maybe more that i don't know about o.O) in WG :P

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the Guardian Community :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Creeper975

James

welcome to the guardians i guess :D enjoy your stay

Planolocal

Welcome around boss. Everyone is nice around here and through the years the WG community, in my eyes, has still remained the strongest. We always need good members and I look forward to getting to know you.
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Fuxk Chaotic

Intro looks pretty good, welcome to the family.
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury