• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

The Oris

Started by Tyrus Oris, August 01, 2011, 08:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrus Oris

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I had allot of experience running clans back when 80+ clans were legit. Most of you probably don't remember. But I ran a clan called "The Revolution" which was also a ArPKing clan and it pretty much ran off the same idea that WG had at that time.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57913

http://youtu.be/lYhcqipaG5c

I started playing in the RSC days back when i was a wee little boy. Then made a new account when RS2 came out. My account goes off my first and last name. First name being Tyler.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 21 I live in CA, USA. I'm a dude. I enjoy drinking alcohol, lifting weights, tattoos, and being a gentleman. I love punk music, but I also got a wide variety of favorites to add to that. I'm a grunt in the United States Marine Corp so sometimes I'm pretty busy. I deploy for 7 months in Dec. Plus I'll be gone for a month before that. I don't know how you guys would handle that?

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
This clan is old and I looked up to it as an example when I was running both my clans back in the day. So why not join them? Plus I'm looking for a community more than anything.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Negative.

6. Any additional comments:
Nope, like I said I can be very busy at times. But I hope you guys can work around that. Oh and I plan on hitting the reqs for WG very soon.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins,

God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Taibz

Hello :) Welcome to the Guardian Community!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Tyrus Oris

Could anyone give me their honest opinion on question #3? On the bold part. Would that be a problem?

Shinhwa

First, Welcome to DG and hopefully WG very soon since you are closet o our reqs.
Second, I am not a staff member so I can't tell you if that's a problem or not but we understand that RL comes FIRST. Until that time comes just make the best for DG/WG and we'll try to do the same for you ^.^.
Lastly, My name is Jean and I hope to see you in our community very soon! If you need anything let me know.

Jean

jaredspurr

Quote from: Tyrus Oris on August 01, 2011, 09:09:38 AM
Could anyone give me their honest opinion on question #3? On the bold part. Would that be a problem?

if u could be active up intill then i dont see y u wnt get retired rank till u get back

Wayshow

i dont think there is a retired rank... just an ex-member rank. RL comes first. we will be happy with whatevery you can contribute to us :)  <---- my opinion, but you should wait for a formal answer from the higher ups
welcome to DG

His Lordship

Your name is so... familiar...
I must have seen your name before.

Welcome dude, welcome to the clan.
We can deal with the issue of your deployment when that time arrives.

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Creeper975

Tyrus Oris

Alright thanks for the replies. I'll send in my application tonight.

Still working.  :o

slime666

Everything looks good, welcome to the clan.

Vio

QuoteBut I ran a clan called "The Revolution"

Woah. You... LED TR?  :o

Tyrus Oris

Quote from: DG Keanu on August 05, 2011, 03:13:53 AM
QuoteBut I ran a clan called "The Revolution"

Woah. You... LED TR?  :o

That'd be correct.

LilRyan

Quote from: Shinhwa on August 02, 2011, 01:52:43 AM
First, Welcome to DG and hopefully WG very soon since you are closet o our reqs.
Second, I am not a staff member so I can't tell you if that's a problem or not but we understand that RL comes FIRST. Until that time comes just make the best for DG/WG and we'll try to do the same for you ^.^.
Lastly, My name is Jean and I hope to see you in our community very soon! If you need anything let me know.

Jean

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Vephy

Welcome to WG!  California unit ftw  ##

We have had several members in the military that had to take leave or are on it right now.  It isn't a big deal in my opinion.  You just come back when you can and re-apply maybe.  Depends on what happens within that 6 months.  Anyway yeah don't worry about it.

James

welcome to the wilderness guardians enjoy your stay :)