• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Tenacious' Intro

Started by Tenacious, August 01, 2011, 07:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Started playing in 2005 but I really didn't play alot until 2007. I made this account as a pure in 2008, eventually raising up defense levels until I became a main. I'm mainly into pking and pvm, and a little too much into staking (lost my bank apart from 20m last week haha.) I've only been in one clan, Dragonwood, for about 3-4 months, a year ago. My Rsn is Tenacious_Dh, which is a play on words  :D

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name's John, I'm 17, from Maryland, U.S.A. I like cycling, hanging out with friends, *attempting* to play the guitar. I like any kind of Rock, from Van Halen to Blink-182. My dislikes are seafood, and losing money while staking  >:(

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
His Lordship pmed me on Rsc, and it seems like a pretty great clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
not really

6. Any additional comments:
nope.

jaredspurr

were u ex dwood? cuz ur name sounds like someone ik

Tenacious

Quote from: jaredspurr on August 01, 2011, 08:59:55 PM
My name was either F43r_M3h, Eternus Vis, or ln Exile when I was in dw. I do remember your name though, but I think my name is familiar because you posted on my 'looking for clan' topic on rsc.

slime666

Nice intro, just make sure to not rage quit if you get cleaned at duel arena.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Tenacious_Dh on August 01, 2011, 09:08:02 PM
Quote from: jaredspurr on August 01, 2011, 08:59:55 PM
My name was either F43r_M3h, Eternus Vis, or ln Exile when I was in dw. I do remember your name though, but I think my name is familiar because you posted on my 'looking for clan' topic on rsc.

yes thats it, and i think i remember ln exile when u were dwood i was in it for over a year so i probably was in it

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Creeper975

Kwaichi

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Vephy

Hi and welcome.  I typically host the corp events here.

James

hello and welcome to WG d:D