• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Y YELD-INTRO

Started by Y YELD, August 02, 2011, 04:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Y YELD

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : i had my account for around 4 years. I played it at first didnt like it, a year later i played it again and my mind changed about the game. My username is Y Yeld (its pronounced wild) Its pretty corny i might change it

2. Tell us more about yourself- im 15 years old, im from new york city, i dont have any hobbies, my play the trumpet, i used to do judo, and currently wrestle for my school
3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: this is the most active clan i seen so far and i also want to have wars frequently. Another reason i joined this clan is because i saw your recruitment video and persuaded me

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: no
5. Any additional comments: you guys can add me my user name is Y Yeld- im not gonna send my application until im lvl 110 so plz dont comment about that

Bgpgraebner

Hi there,

I believe you've used our old intro format. Also if you are under 110 F2P you can apply for DG, our junior clan, which is 90+.

Once you hit 110 you can graduate to WG as soon as you wish.

Welecome to the community! :)

Kwaichi

Nice to meet you :)
Your RS nick name is whats making you unique in this game, more special it sounds more cooler you are, so I wont bother much changing it, I like it :p

BTW I hope to hear you playing trumpet sometime.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Vephy

Hi, we could always use more members in DG if you want to go there first.

sulaiman400

Hi mate. Welcome to the community. As two others said, you can join our junior clan, the descendent Guardians. I'm in it and it's a blast. And it's a good way to become assimilated into the community, eh?

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

James