• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dashadowhunt's intro

Started by Dashadowhunt, August 10, 2011, 09:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashadowhunt

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
DG

2.Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc)
i started playing runescape in 2002-2005, not quit sure, with my older brother. my skills kind of suck, for playing so long, because i dont play 24/7. i dont really remember how i found my runescape name. i just use it for everything...

3. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like):
My name is Jeroen,i am dutch, but i lived in thailand for my whole life (pretty boring).wacko.gif i am 14 years old biggrin.gif . my favourite hobbie is cable skiing. i reallz dont know whatelse to write wacko.gif

4. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan:
i first heard about WG from my brother when i was very young, like 8. WG was my dream clan, and i was always aiming to join the clan. me and my bro would always say, " imagine being in the wilderness guardians! " lol.

5. Are there any current WG members who you already know:
i dont know anyone from WG.

6. Any additional comments:

not a member atm, but will be soon!

sulaiman400

Well. WElcome to the clan. And you'll love it here :) It's really fun and exciting and active mate. By the way, I actually liked this clan from back in 2006 as well lmao...

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Mark

Welcome to the community :D

I was talking to you in CC :P

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Got here eventually i see

Welcome to the community
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

whats with the .gifs lol
:D glad you found us... and welcome ^^

Frozn X Bow

Quote from: Wayshow on August 10, 2011, 12:12:40 PM
whats with the .gifs lol
:D glad you found us... and welcome ^^

Guessing he's a 4chan nerd/enthusiast.

Anyways, Welcome to WG! Get active in IRC more and get to know everyone :)
Call me Frozn or Richard. I don't mind either. Just don't say Frozen since I hardly answer to that.

Ownierage

Hoera, er is hier nog een Nederlander aangestrand!

Welcome to our clan and I hope you will have a great time here.

Shinhwa

Wow I got super excited when I read that you were Dutch then I kept reading and found out you were 14! Hoe bent jou?

I think that you're our youngest member! Anyways Welcome to DG/WG.

Bgpgraebner

Oh hey! I'm 14 as well, but I'm brazillian :P

Welcome to the clan!

Fuxk Chaotic

Glad to see you're following your dreams still after all these years! Best of luck graduating :)
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury