• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Torack's Intro.

Started by Torack234, August 13, 2011, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torack234

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here] I started playing runescape, in 04, but started with this account around in early 07. Torack from Torack234 comes from a book I read a little before I created the account, since I liked the name I decided to use it, and added a 234 to the end.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here] I'm 17, currently in Toronto, Canada. I was born there, and grew up in Dallas, Texas. A few years a go I went to Egypt, stayed there for 3 and a half years before going back to Canada. I'm a male. Nothing else I could add to that.
My hobbies are many. They include: biking, basketball, football, soccer, running, wrestling, reading, gaming, and occasionally swimming. As for music, anything that's on, I'll probably listen to it. Skills, erm, I'm persistent? Likes: many, dislikes: few.   

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here] I heard about you guys at around 05, and the second I saw that ad on newgrounds, I wanted to join immediately. Sadly, the account I had in around 05 was hacked by a good friend of mine, which lead to the making of this account. I have been in many clans, learning the art of runescape warring, leadership, and leveling up until I was able to join the famous WG, but I still have to go through DG first. The thing that makes me want to join WG, or rather DG in this case,  is it's amazing community, friendly members, and honorable status within the runescape world.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here] I know KCross, though I heard he quit Runescape.

6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here] No.

sulaiman400

Nice intro mate. And we have a ton of Canadians lol... Welcome into the community and I hope you like your time in DG :)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Wayshow

:O i'm always envious of people who have been to africa.... :(
welcome to dg ^^

Shinhwa

He's a true Texan! IDC if he lives in Canada now!

Hey I'm Jean and I'm from Houston, Texas. Glad to have you!

Torack234

I consider myself a Texan, too  :P

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all  ;D

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

jaredspurr

ya'll lol never got use to ryan saying that espically when talking to just me lol but welcome to the boards i lived outside Houston with another wg member