• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro (DG)

Started by Snowstorm, August 15, 2011, 12:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowstorm

This is a DG Intro. Erm sorry for using the wrong Intro (the same except for question 1.) I was tricked by the double fourms... I will re-do it if you want.

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : Erm it started out as a pure but I was a fail pure with no money etc. Eventually I became a main and found my way to clans on the RSB. I wasn't really dedicated and could probably be maxed if I hadn't gotten into clans. I eventually found out about RSC. Twice I tried to post around there and with success but eventual inability to stay active nothing came of it. Now I have just started playing again and am trying to train as much as I can and gain more levels.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): Coldplay.... the end//

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: My friend Sulaiman who I first met on the RSB joined DG and I just decided to join. I want a place to gain levels and money and a good community to have fun while doing so. I also love F2P warring.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: Sulaiman400 or 03m or something like that.

5. Any additional comments: (Your response here)
Not really.

I have read the rules and rights of the Wilderness Guardians.

sulaiman400

WOO, nice intro mate. Look forward to your app lol. And welcome to the WG/DG community!

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Shinhwa

Welcome to our community!

Rachellove9

Hello and looking forward to meeting you.

Vephy

Welcome to the Wilderness Guardians.  Good luck applying to Descendant Guardians.  See you in IRC.

Patty

Ohi dere! Welcome to WG hope you enjoy your stay :D.

Creeper975

TheGreatOne

Kwaichi

Hello there Snowstorm, I think I have met you several times in CWA :p

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Snowstorm

Really? What was your username?