• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Trilerium's Intro

Started by Trilerium, August 17, 2011, 04:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trilerium

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
i wish to join Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I Started Runescape in 2004, Trilerium is about 3-4 years old. I completly made up the name Trilerium, I enjoy dungeoneering, going to bosses, and minigames like pest controll as well as soul wars. I am mainly a skiller but i can go pking with friends or clanmates when they want to go.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am a 17 year old boy from the United States.You guys can call me Austin if you want to. I like to play rs, and i am always willing to try other Mmo's or Rpg's. I love metal and rap :P Disturbed and Eminem all the way! but i cannot stand country music. i am a good thinker, not always the best at exicution. I love youtube. i like comedy and like to laugh, dont be afraid to have a dark sence of humor its never a bad thing.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about it from my friend Wargodares, he has been asking me to join for a while, and you guys look like a good clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Get Offf Him (xGod fath3rx)

6. Any additional comments:
That is about it, anything you wanna know just ask. I am looking forward to becoming part of the clan :D

sulaiman400

Woo, another new DG member :) Hi. I look forward to seeing you here!

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Wayshow

hello austin :)
if you need help you can ask me ^^
i'm a good thinker..... but im a bad at the execution too lols

xGod Fath3Rx

Glad to finally see your intro Austin and welcome to the community :)

Shinhwa

WELCOME TO DG AUSTIN!

LOL I can't stand country music either and I'm from Texas LOL.

I'm glad to see your intro you'll be a great asset for  DG ^.^

If you have any questions or concerns just PM and I will help you the best I can!

Rachellove9

Hi Austin

Welcome to DG.  If you need anything just ask.  We have a lot of guides on the forums as well.  I hope to meet you soon.

Vephy

Hi welcome, hope you enjoy your stay in the clan.

George

Hey Austin, welcome to WG mate :)

QuoteI enjoy dungeoneering, going to bosses
You are going to absolutely love being in WG, we do both of those things A LOT. An awful lot. :D

I've seen you around the IRC and you seem like a pretty cool guy, so good luck with your application!

Patty

Hi Austin, welcome to WG. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the community :>.