• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG Introduction

Started by AshenSlayer, August 25, 2011, 08:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AshenSlayer

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I began RS so many years ago that I fail to remember the exact date. However, the oldest holiday item I managed to pick up is the Yo-Yo, so I can place my accounts creation sometime before December 2004 (most likely not older than June 2003). By far my favorite activities are the multi-player parts of RS, human interaction makes anything more exciting. There are some things I have yet to participate in however, so I may find a new pastime.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Emory, and I am a 20-year-old drumming fanatic. I live in Washington State, in the United States of America. My gender is male, but my in-game gender is female, just because I hate the BCP graphic for male characters and love the female one :P. I listen to mostly rock music (a broad category yes, but I do listen to a LOT of different rock genres) from Heavy Metal to Oldies and back. That being said, as a musician, I appreciate any musical creativity, and often find myself enjoying other styles and genres as well, if I had to pick I would say rap and folk music engage me the least (sorry, I love to ramble about music :D). Other than that I enjoy bicycling, hiking/mountain climbing, computer gaming, reading, fine dinning, and chillin' with friends.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG when the Jagex News App for iPhone posted the epic battle between WG and the Pink Patrons of Pain. I immediately loved the idea of a Wilderness Police force with a no RPK policy, and decided to check you out.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Unfortunately no.

6. Any additional comments:
None that I can think of at the moment.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Taibz

Hai :) You seem like a cool guy :P Welcome to the Guardian Community!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey emory :3
Nice to see someone who has played for as long as me ##
As Chris Archie always says... A dick in those pants! (your female avatar)
Welcome to wg :P

BeeBee

Wayshow..quite a few of WG have played since 04 ##

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

Very nice intro indeed.

Welcome to the community!

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

Welcome to WG.  I was at that war and it was really fun. 

BeeBee

Check out WildGuardTube http://www.youtube.com/user/WildGuardTube, that is where Me and Army (if we remember to record) Upload WG Wars and Big eventsand Public Guides