• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] iB A T M A N

Started by BATMAN, November 23, 2016, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BATMAN

OSRS INTRODUCTION: iB A T M A N

My RuneScape Name: iB A T M A N
My Previous RSNs: iB A T M A N
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well, Where do i start, So i've been around since Silthill so OLDSCHOOL way OLDSCHOOL, Erm pretty much only ever pked but have recently started doing abit of pvming too, I have lead afew clans most of which were pure clans such as vitality and, The name is just nice and catchy plus it went well with a little clan i made more like a squad really called Batunit which was actually pretty good, But i left for a while and came back and ofcourse now it's time to join a new clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have lead afew clans most of which were pure clans such as vitality and, The name is just nice and catchy plus it went well with a little clan i made more like a squad really called Batunit which was actually pretty good, But i left for a while and came back and ofcourse now it's time to join a new clan.
Oldschool i was ranked in Silthill.

About me: Well, Where do i start, So i've been around since Silthill so OLDSCHOOL way OLDSCHOOL, Erm pretty much only ever pked but have recently started doing abit of pvming too, I have lead afew clans most of which were pure clans such as vitality and, The name is just nice and catchy plus it went well with a little clan i made more like a squad really called Batunit which was actually pretty good, But i left for a while and came back and ofcourse now it's time to join a new clan.

I heard about WG through: Word of mouth
I want to join because: I'd like to join mainly because i need a clan but also because i hear it's quite a good clan to be in and you do pvm aswell as pvp which is ideal

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing that i can think of

Mojo

What even is this? you've just copy/pasted the same section twice

Just reapply and actually read the questions.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]