• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]O_o Applying.

Started by I Squishy I, May 28, 2012, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Squishy I

:nyan:

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
I Squishy I, Arky156, Daniel156, I Go Mrawr.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Honestly, I started pre beta back when rsc still had like 1k people playing ;3. My current RSN was based off of a nickname I was given by an ex-girlfriend. My favorite activities include; bossing, stabbing little children in pvp, and bankstanding/skilling.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Daniel/Danny/ Never call me Dan, I'm Male, 19 going on 20, Live in the United States (Ohio to be exact), Playing on the computer/different  games and friends, Dubstep/Punk/Pretty much everything?, I can program/rewrited and rebuild any computer you give me O_o?, Loves doing pretty much anything and not a whole lot of dislikes.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Friend/Person that lives with me, WG.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Old School pvp and tagging everywhere between singles in edgeville to magebank pking in '08, has had No  recent clans up until this time.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Should be able to, especially with one of the members in my house kicking me <.< ...

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
Beat you to it. :woeh: http://i.imgur.com/sz0Mc.png and http://i.imgur.com/arWVA.png

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Indeedly true.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Beat you to the downloads of said program and irc status already.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Seeking a job, but time zone will pretty much straighten my raids out anyways.
:woeh: :nyan: :woeh:

Mojo

Hi Danny, Welcome to WG :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Umm Daniel156 is like a top rsd sniper :o
Also in 2008 there was more clans :p

Nevertheless, Welcome friend.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

I Squishy I

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on May 28, 2012, 09:53:34 PM
Umm Daniel156 is like a top rsd sniper :o
Also in 2008 there was more clans :p

Nevertheless, Welcome friend.

haha, True indeed, but that was my original account before it was hacked and introduced to said clan "rsd".

Tomsoons

Hello, Daniel! Welcome to our forums and community.

7th_light

Hey dan Nice intro welcome welcome =D

I Squishy I

Quote from: 7th_light on May 29, 2012, 02:04:33 AM
*kicks* lol thanks, going to beat you though lol xP

7th_light

Quote from: I Squishy I on May 29, 2012, 02:17:39 AM
Quote from: 7th_light on May 29, 2012, 02:04:33 AM
*kicks* lol thanks, going to beat you though lol xP

Sounds wonderful.

His Lordship

Hey Danny, welcome to the family.
How very organised you are :)

Owen

Sup Danny, I've seen you lurking the CC a little when I've been on, looking forward to getting to know you some more soon.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Cypherex

Hey Danny, welcome to WG!
Quote from: I Squishy I on May 28, 2012, 08:49:22 PM
My current RSN was based off of a nickname I was given by an ex-girlfriend.
Haha, do I even want to ask why that was her nickname for you?

Rachellove9

Welcome Danny.

I can do your interview and gear check hopefully today.

PineappleTom

Hey DantheMan, good luck in your interview! (I avoided calling you Dan as requested...)

I Squishy I

Quote from: Cypherex on May 29, 2012, 08:55:11 AM
Hey Danny, welcome to WG!
Quote from: I Squishy I on May 28, 2012, 08:49:22 PM
My current RSN was based off of a nickname I was given by an ex-girlfriend.
Haha, do I even want to ask why that was her nickname for you?
lol it was because I used to be a softy inside, little emo kid fell in a hole though, found out life was more intricate than I thought :P.