• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Weight loss help

Started by Jayson, July 05, 2012, 12:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Indivi2you

Quote from: Owen on July 26, 2012, 06:19:32 PM
Quote from: Indivi2you on July 15, 2012, 05:23:47 AM
Quote from: Reece on July 15, 2012, 04:32:24 AM
Quote from: Jayson on July 15, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
Fuck that haha. I wont fast

##

Lol, gotta make sacrifices bro to get results.

Say goodbye to your gains.
Its really really really inevitable, especially in the summertime and with my workload. But I'll admit I've been holding my own so far. It's been 10 days and I've only dropped about 6 lbs. I dont mind not lifting because I'm coming off a recently broken wrist so I'm using this month as a recovery period to build the strength back. Once the semester starts I'll be back and in for a sold year of lifting. This is my year to really get it. Im educated as to know what  I'm doing, I'm done growing for the most part and I dont need to worry about burning calories from sports anymore. I have the college life to just straight lift.

Freshman 15 40, tyvm.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Indivi2you

woops double post
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

7th_light

tbh no joke drink a bottle of vodka a day