• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Is crystal bow worth questing for?

Started by kylewelsch, July 24, 2013, 08:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

I am currently 77 slayer going for 85. I am using bone bolts due to how cheap they are. I was told I should use a c bow if I am ranging slayer. To get this I would need to do regicide, underground pass and roving elvs. Would it be worth my time/money to do all these quests for slaying? Or should I just stick with my cheap bow and zammy book? I don't want to pay for mith bolts and up.

Owen

Back in actual 07 it was definitely worth it, so I don't see why it wouldn't be now.

I used to go through crystal bows like they were candy when I was ranging slayer.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Owen on July 24, 2013, 08:44:49 PM
Back in actual 07 it was definitely worth it, so I don't see why it wouldn't be now.

I used to go through crystal bows like they were candy when I was ranging slayer.

And ranging anything, they're prime.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

kylewelsch

One last question. Is it effective for pking at all?

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06