• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Tranol1 Introduction

Started by Tranol1, December 19, 2011, 10:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranol1

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Sorry i missed one. i started runescape almost 5 years ago and i love it. i love everything except farming haha. and my favorite runescape activity is testing my characters killing abilities  [Editted by Panda]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Im 17. from United States and my state is illinois. my gender is male. Hobbies are basket ball and computing. love rock music. Great with computers. I like runescape and facebook alot. i dislike country music alot!!!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Posted on runescape forums and was given the step by step to get here

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
nope

6. Any additional comments:
Really hope i can be a valuable part of your team! :D

Tranol1

Sorry i missed one. i started runescape almost 5 years ago and i love it. i love everything except farming haha. and my favorite runescape activity is testing my characters killing abilities :D

Mojo

welcome to the community!  :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Hey :)
Is this an intro for WG or DG?
Welcome to the community :D

BeeBee

Heya, it's nice to see you took an interest in my rsb post :3

Should pop into the ingame CC "Wilderness Guardians" - We can help you get on irc there where the rest of the people hang ;)
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Quote from: Wayshow on December 19, 2011, 10:23:38 PM
Hey Hey :)
Is this an intro for WG or DG?
Welcome to the community :D

He's 116 F2P, so it's WG :)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Shinhwa

Hey glad to get to know you a little bit! I'm so excited to have you here! We have another member from Illinois and I love him! I'm sure I'll learn to love you just as much! Welcome to our community and I hope to see you soon!

Trilerium

welcome :)  favorite rock band?

Tranol1

Quote from: Trilerium on December 23, 2011, 07:43:23 PM
welcome :)  favorite rock band?

I love like all rock. Classic rock, hard rock, punk rock those are my type of music. i like alot everything from bowling for soup to greenday :D my favorite song right now is Chasing cars by snow patrol because its me and my girlfriends song so it has to be my favorite :p