• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] The Poet, 125

Started by The_Poet, September 30, 2013, 10:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Poet

My RuneScape Name: The_Poet
My Previous RSNs: Brawl_Singer, Pernicious, The_Poet
My Combat Level: 125
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History:
Started playing in 2009 and was the 90th person to achieve the trimmed completionist cape in EOC. I still play the new updates in EOC but am currently grinding my 07 combat stats.

In oldschool runescape I will be 126 this week (98 prayer). I then aim to get 99 range within the next two weeks, 99 magic 3 weeks after that and finally 99 farming within the next two months. I'm a planner :P I runecraft for GPs so will be 99 rc shortly too.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
I have been with The British Elites (TBE) since I started playing runescape. I warred with the Australian Army when TBE stopped warring due primarily to being able to war first thing in the morning (UK) thanks to timezone differences. I was a main leader of TBE within EOC and was the founder of TBE07. I recently left as I no longer have the time for the commitments required.

About me:
I am 36 years old, my previous job was an ICT director for a national public sector organisation. I am currently studying an MSc in Strategic ICT Leadership. My hobbies include martial arts, movies, super sports motorcycles, downhill mountain biking, and GTA5 (just completed the missions).

I heard about WG through: the alliance with TBE back in the good old days.

I want to join because: I recently warred with WG as part of the last Mod MattK organised event and really would like to be part of the Jagex Cup! Hope I'm not too late? I really want to war in 07 and I am too busy in real life to meet the activity requirements of other clans. I am however dedicated and organised; given the appropriate notice period will be able to attend all wars.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (MIRC)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My dissertation deadline is the beginning of January so I won't be active over Xmas/New year.

thekiwi

nice combat level looks like you've been grinding quite a bit. Welcome to forums and gl.

Mojo

Impressive stats and rank!

I thought your name was familiar, nice to have an experienced head applying :)

Hop into IRC and request an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Name is familiar but I haven't done much with TBE over the past few years. Perhaps it was the 07 cluster.
Welcome anyway!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Seen you on Twitter. :)

Welcome.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Swaggbeast

Flames377

Impressive,
Welcome Be sure to join IRC and idle in His lordship's cc.
Grodom's #1 spot is being challenged!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fuze

Insane stats, Welcome and i hope your app gets accepted  :>
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett