• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

One week until RS3

Started by Randy, July 15, 2013, 06:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

I think the release of RS3 is a monumental moment for everyone, whether you're an 07 or EoC player.

What are your thoughts about it so far?
Will you be testing it out?

In my opinion Jagex have been making a ton of promises about RS3 and I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't perform.
Hopefully ALL members of the RS community can find a balance of what they like, including both versions of the game.

RuneScape 3: Release Date Reveal

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Asaad

I believe we should see some more players returning to eoc during its hype period. I personally want to play runescape on a mobile device.

On a side note, if jagex could fit a mmorpg on a mobile device, runescape would be the first of its kind. On iOS and other android based play stores, there are currently very very light RPGs. If jagex would somehow optimize rs for the iPad, I believe it would become a true hit once again. Html5 can only bring out the best.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

I'll be logging in to check it out, but I doubt I'll actually play it.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Wizard

I'll probably be on it about as often as I'm on EOC now :|

Mister Kyle

Keith

I think it's kinda cool where the quest story line is going, even if i don't do the quests they put out

Pacman Syu

I think it's pretty exciting although I don't really play RuneScape much. It just looks so good...
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Owen

My laptop doesn't run the HTML5 version, lets hope they keep up their promise where they said you'd still be able to play on Java.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

Quote from: Owen on July 15, 2013, 11:10:13 PM
My laptop doesn't run the HTML5 version, lets hope they keep up their promise where they said you'd still be able to play on Java.

same here!

Wayshow

I'm excited for more quests! :D

Laurennio

Sorry, Jagex, all I needed was old school Runescape :)

"Pure Rock Souls."

Jrkd

WoW for poor people or what is this?

Laurennio

"Pure Rock Souls."

YumYumMix

kylewelsch

I won't be playing it for sure.

Mojo

I will probably check it out, get bored then log off
New WG Forums

[spoiler]