• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Elections 2012

Started by Toby, June 07, 2012, 06:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Who will you be voting for in the elections this year?

If i lived in the USA i'd be voting for Ron Paul.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mark

Whatever costs the least.

DAT DEBT

I set the standard.

Dieyou2000

Either Obama or a leftist independent candidate such as Ralph Nader.

I live in Illinois and Obama will win this state no matter what, so it just depends on how I feel and who the independents are on the ballot.

By all means, if you want to give more money to rich people and huge corporations, and make sure some fellow Americans such as the homosexual community don't get their guaranteed rights then please vote for Romney.  All politicians are rich and haven't lived or worked how most Americans did, but Romney is so clearly out of touch and in the pockets of the rich in this country that it's just pathetic.

I've never seen a more fake, vile piece of shit in my life.  I don't think I've ever heard an ounce of passion or any kind of real emotion out of the man.  He's a robotic tool that managed a company that took profits from running their clients into debt.

I'm not saying Obama is perfect, he's far from it.  I consider all elections in this country to be a choice between the lesser of two evils, and that choice this year is Obama for me.

Stephen Colbert/Jon Stewart 2016

Wayshow

I'm extremely leftist...so...yeah.
Romney's a piece of poop if you've actually heard him talk.
Obama's not perfect of course, but when you're given the choice of Mitt Romney, there's not much you can do
But then again, I'm not even American. lol

Colinwarrior

Myself. All major politicians are corrupt and this country is run by corporations anyway, so it doesn't matter whom you vote for.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt