• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Steelo

Started by Steelo, March 12, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelo

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Steelo

My RuneScape Name: Steelo
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started rs 10 years ago when my friend introduced me to it at school and I have played it alot since then.

I started warring in 2014 and I have enjoyed legacy mode clan wars since then. This is my favourite activity on rs.

I used to dungeoneer a lot when it was released and I loved meeting people while doing it in free to play. Critical pathing was really fun and it was always a challenge to try and complete the floors as fast as possible.

I really like winning at clan wars and my ideal scenario would be to be in a team of good people that work hard together to win wars.

My past/current clans/teams are: Team crusade
clan europe
crazed pkers
the rising (current member osrs)

About me: Male, 20, I like going to the gym and I like electronic music (trance/house/drum and bass).

I am quite good at running and I enjoy it.

I heard about WG through: Darthlox
I want to join because: Im looking for a clan for rs3 warring because I'm currently not it one.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Darthlox

I know this dude.  He's an amazing guy, I talk to him a lot on Wilderness Guardians' Discord channel. Good luck I hope you get accepted :).

PineappleTom

Hey man, make sure you come onto Discord to get processed :D

Welcome !

Mojo

Well you are a clan hopper on RS3 and haven't really proven yourself loyal to your clans. This would be one reason to decline you.

Regardless of that I'm going to have to decline you for another reason which is that you're in TR on OSRS and we have had previous problems with multiclanning across OSRS/RS3 and I'm not gonna let that happen again.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]