• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Greetings [TheBeastPkr's Introduction] WG

Started by VoltBolt, February 24, 2012, 09:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoltBolt

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Answer:
My current rsn is:  TheBeastPkr
My previous rsn was: Dh Axe
My name before Dh Axe was iHydros
My name before iHydros was Triumvius

My original rsn from when I created my account (January 4th 2003) was G V G V

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

My History on RS:

I started when my friend introduced me to the game.. At first I found it very boring and my mind set was that it had substandard graphics and had no point at the time [2002]. I refused to play it until I had nothing to do one day and I simply just started playing, as I played more, I found the game to be better and better. The community during this period was so wonderful that without it I most likely would not have continued playing after a few hours. My friend that introduced me helped me out, explained the game and made it a lot easier for me. Bear in mind I was nine years old at the time.
     I started out as a PKer (player-killer, PVP related) type of a "character". I did skill from time to time to make my money so that I could have fun in the Wilderness. I was very happy when I got to 40 attack, strength, defence because I could wear full rune. I spent many hours [f2p] gathering lobsters for my funding. It took me a while [falador-karamja route] to get but it paid off. I started pking with my friend and a few RS friends in deep wildy. We always would get pked by the more experienced players. After many attempts of failing in deep wild I resorted to solo pking in shallow wild, where I had decent success. I did all the holiday events [eg. I have a scythe] and I was undergoing this cycle until RS2 was announced to be released. When RS2 was available to non members I truly noticed a big difference in the graphics. Although nothing compared to the other games (World of Warcraft, etc.) it was still substantially different from RS classic. Somewhat like comparing a brick to a way cooler brick.
     I purchased members for the first time, and things really started to get interesting. I started testing out the new skills [new to me at least] and had a great deal of fun. I really despised farming because I never really bothered to spend 5-10 minutes of pure boredom planting seeds. I  earned my first million in only a week and was very happy. I thought I was one of the richest players around (which obviously I was not). I got my magic to level 94 and got decent def[64]/str[89]/att[85] skills and went back to my pking habit. I achieved these skills in early 2006. I had a lot of fun using minimal risk (rune) and whip to dds pking.
    Barrows were eventually released and my friend lent me a set of dharoks which really was fun to pk with. Everyone wanted a piece of me haha. Dharoks in this time was around 15-20m per set (my friend had bought it for 16.5m, 3/4 of his bank). I decided to risk the dharoks he lent me, with his permission of course and ended up winning my first dh vs dh fight. The feeling was better than 
ever. I sold the set while returning my friend's set and upgraded to torags and whip pking [torso+torag legs].
     Then 2007 came and god swords were eventually released, even bgs was overpowered at this time. My friend managed to earn enough for an armadyl godsword which he purchased for 400m [first week of being released which is a mind boggling price compared to the current one]. He earned this money from gwd which was very good if not the best way to make money when it was released. He wouldn't lend me his ags so I bought my self a bgs (110m), which was my entire bank at the time. Bgs was ok but I preferred the dds so I sold it back and continued the normal whip-dds pking until wilderness was removed.

From 2008-2010 I quit Rs, and gave most of my cash to my friend.

I decided to come back in mid 2010 to start playing again, I got a rapier and started to rebuild slowly, but I was not playing seriously whatsoever. I did get the new curse prayers, which took me a lot of effort to get the money for.

I never really did pk in Bh/Pvp and I was just accumulating my cash stack/bank which I also wasted a lot of it on herblore. I got 93 herblore and 25m cash approx.

Eventually 2011 came and wilderness was returned, I have been pking a lot ever since, however, my fire of desire for playing the game ran to a halt, I was terribly disappointed in where the community was heading and took a short break. Here I am now ;).

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

My name is something I would not give out for obvious reasons, but I prefer to be called by my rs name or at least a portion of it.

My gender is male
My age is 18 1/2 (if the half means anything)
My country is Canada (origin Macedon)
My hobbies are doing algebra, reading books (usually fictional ones), hanging out with friends and having a good time as does any young adult.

My music taste is classical music, I used to listen to the metal genres but I no longer am a "metalhead".

I do not have any likes/dislikes worth mentioning besides I love to pk

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I heard about  WG by a video I saw on youtube by His Lordship . I would like to join because I want to interact more with the what is left of the veteran community and also to contribute as much as I am able. I am applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

None, the only ones I have been are RS created not one with its own site like this and they have not been serious ones.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Yes I have read, understood and agree to abide by all rules of this clan, if I do not, I will be held accountable for them and withhold the penances.

Thanks for reading ;)

Wayshow

Wow, you come from where Alexander comes from  ##
Welcome! I'm sure you and Lordy will have a lot to talk about regarding classical music :)

VoltBolt

thank you i am looking forward for the interview

PineappleTom

Hey man - we have quite a few Canadians now. It seems to be a growing 'unit' of ours. Good luck with the interview and I look forward to meeting you properly!

Nice intro :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years