• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] joining

Started by dnt say k 0, February 27, 2012, 09:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnt say k 0

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
my current runescape username is : n u mercy(with spaces) my past usernames are: dnt say k 0 and master leetz

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
in runescape ive had many accounts in the past starting at 2004 i was influenced by a close friend but at that point i was a mere player with black armour and yet so excited, my rsn has a message that lets people know my authority in the wilderness because before i used to be and big fan of wildy and still am but yet as many may say wilderness is not like it used to be! my most favourite activities are pking and team pking and lately i have been drawn into a day lie habit of boss killing  :woeh:

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes)
WELL MY NAME IS ARYAN SHAHRY,i am 17 years of age i am from the united kingdom my hobbies are runescape, table tennis,boxing,xbox and mostly skateboarding. i am not very talented with musical instruments accept i have played guitar for about two months now. my likes are mostly girls acting and mmorpg's dislikes:i do not like racism,sexism,war but dont mind violence lolz oh yeah my gender is male  (H)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
well i heard about this clan many years back in around mid  point of 2005-2006 and was a goal to join because i know one of the members and knew this clan was remarkable but at a point in 2006 i was able to join and i was a member for several months until  jagex decided to take away wilderness and trade i was frustrated to a level which led me to quit rs for several reasons and as soon as i heard rs had brought back trade and wilderness i was so excited to come back but when i returned nothing felt the same to me so i played on as many did with casual amounts of wildy each day untill i got sick of all the faults rs had that i diced 300m+ on my account called xtreme owner which was previously agent00890 and gave my account to my bro. i want to join wilderness quardians so i can come back to a game which every one know the life untill 2006 and also if interested in seeing me pk check out me and my friends youtube account xtreme owner .

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
ive been in the british elites but there activities didnt involve pking so i left and there were not legit rs players all people which haven't experienced real runescape .

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes i have read and also understand the rules of this clan AND FULLY ABIDE BY THE RULES! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

dnt say k 0

ty very nice to be welcomed and hopefully i could get accepted and we could take all our friend ships to further places loool trying to sound real sensible here  but i think im completely flopping lol thank you for welcome

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome the forums :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

You dont need to sound so sensible lolz.

Good luck.

P.S I heard you like orange

I set the standard.

ledawg

Wayshow

Hey Aryan, welcome! :)

PineappleTom

Hey Aryan, I fixed up the coding in your app so it isn't so orange lol :p It's nice to meet you! Come onto IRC so that on of our great staff can give you an interview! I hope to see you there soon :)

dnt say k 0

tyvm guys and i dont know how to start a interview loool :fp:

BeeBee

You'll need to come on IRC.

Will you need help getting on irc?

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Hey Aryan, I realise you are having IRC problems from the PM you sent me. I am just alerting the others so they are also aware.

Read my return PM and hopefully we can get it all sorted!

Rachellove9

Hi Aryan
Good luck with the irc.
I hope to see you in there soon

Fuxk Chaotic

Welcome to the community.
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Armybuilder

Just say you in the IRC Hey-oh :woeh:

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

BeeBee

Quote from: Armybuilder on March 01, 2012, 09:22:22 PM
Just say you in the IRC Hey-oh :woeh:
y u sound so 4nr.

PineappleTom

52 Pray

Welcome to WG :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!
Add me in-game if you'd like.
"RIP Honour" is my RSN.
- The OG t-girl peekayer