• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

loljagex

Started by Vio, January 25, 2012, 05:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

Ok let's start here:

http://www.runefest.com/news/insider-sessions-revealed/

Oo, who's the hot chick?

Wait, hang on, that looks a bit like this istockphoto image...

And then I did a little level adjustments on Jagex's version...

BeeBee

Not a hot chick anyway :fp:
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

You know, I used to worry about how creepy you are.

KevinsLunchbox

Come on Jagex, pull yourselves together. That's pretty freakin sad.  :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Randy

You mean that girl doesn't play Runescape? This is absurd! Jagex must give an apology!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Owen

I...wow...what...?

I don't know who I'm more disappointed in, JaGEx for spending the time badly photoshopping a runefest tattoo onto a stock photo, or you for spending the time discovering that they had badly photoshopped it onto a stock photo.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vephy

Kay how long did it take you to figure that out and how did you go about doing it?

Vio

Quote from: Vephy on January 25, 2012, 07:47:59 PM
Kay how long did it take you to figure that out and how did you go about doing it?

2 minutes, roughly. Involved a bit of copy paste, 30 seconds in photoshop and uploading. I just have an eye for detail.

Taibz

I'd still hit that... with a STICK!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Bam

Toby

Put a bag over her head and you got something there
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Jayson

Wait, so that girl doesn't have a runescape tattoo?

That can't be right

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Wayshow

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

heitorpacheco

this is better than reffer a friend haha